OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Type R video to start the press event....

Pricing will happen during the show! .......days away!
Hoping he meant this for the R and not for the Si.

Is there any other event scheduled for Honda or the Civic?

OP
OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Type R video to start the press event....

Pricing will happen during the show! .......days away!
What was actually said? I wasn't able to see the whole thing with my internet troubles. Who said info is coming in the next few days? Thanks.

sti_Q

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 wrx sti limited
I am somewhat on the fence on getting one based on price. It depends on how close to or how far away the asking price is compared to my Subaru. If the price is sub 35k then I have some serious deciding to do.

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger

In this video here the type R plate has 00007 on it? Would this be the first one we've seen with an actual number.
If so does that mean a shipment of actual 'production' models possibly have arrived?
.....Just trying to get myself excited again:(

**edit** lol did not see there was a new thread made for this..

Honda Civic 10th gen The official NYIAS discussion Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 1.30.52 PM

DGK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 civic si-r,
I am somewhat on the fence on getting one based on price. It depends on how close to or how far away the asking price is compared to my Subaru. If the price is sub 35k then I have some serious deciding to do.
I had an 07 sti and I already put a deposit on a CTR

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase

In this video here the type R plate has 00007 on it? Would this be the first one we've seen with an actual number.
If so does that mean a shipment of actual 'production' models possibly have arrived?

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 1.30.52 PM.png
That would be amazing, but no doubt just the first 10 or so that have made it here so far for the big wigs, I know asr has one and others do as well im sure. Thats awesome though to see #7

George

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Integra Type R (sold)
Country flag
This latest "reveal" has brought me off the sidelines. Sure, yet another (pointless) disappointment from Honda when it comes to information. Having owned an 01 ITR for many years, I see this car as most others do, a sports (not track) car that will be fun to live with on a daily basis. I was very excited to hear that the ride isn't as jarring as the Focus RS from that individual that had the opportunity to ride along in one. Call me elderly (going on 36 years old in a few months), but I love the idea that this car can be fast and not sacrifice the basic creature comforts. Having more of a grand touring options package just means Honda now has carved out a spot to make a more track focused version....which from what I've read, has already been hinted at.

While it seems highly unlikely I will get one this time around due to availability, when the opportunity does present itself, I'll say COME TO GRANDPA!!!!!!

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag

**edit** lol did not see there was a new thread made for this..

Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 1.30.52 PM.png
Can you grab the VIN for me? I want to check weight specs and if it really is production might be able to grab MSRP through my works system (USAA)

Trey

R-00621
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #00621
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This latest "reveal" has brought me off the sidelines. Sure, yet another (pointless) disappointment from Honda when it comes to information. Having owned an 01 ITR for many years, I see this car as most others do, a sports (not track) car that will be fun to live with on a daily basis. I was very excited to hear that the ride isn't as jarring as the Focus RS from that individual that had the opportunity to ride along in one. Call me elderly (going on 36 years old in a few months), but I love the idea that this car can be fast and not sacrifice the basic creature comforts. Having more of a grand touring options package just means Honda now has carved out a spot to make a more track focused version....which from what I've read, has already been hinted at.

While it seems highly unlikely I will get one this time around due to availability, when the opportunity does present itself, I'll say COME TO GRANDPA!!!!!!
Knighton? howdy!
Sponsored