Rumors of 2nd wave, allocations, and inventory replenishment

MCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Yea they are showing for the East Coast. Production date is wrong unless it was already built and awaiting shipping.
Sponsored

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
Maybe Honda is watching which dealer let the car sit on lots so they let that dealer sit on their only one forever. Just maybe.

notavr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Maybe Honda is watching which dealer let the car sit on lots so they let that dealer sit on their only one forever. Just maybe.
nope there's a somewhat local dealer to me that has had theirs for a few weeks(asking 15k adm) and they have a second one coming

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
nope there's a somewhat local dealer to me that has had theirs for a few weeks(asking 15k adm) and they have a second one coming
It'll be interesting to see how long the ADMs hold once they have 2 sitting on the lot.

UnknownCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR SGP, Mercedes-Benz 2014 C250
Country flag
This just came to mind: if Honda is making all these cars to arrive by March 31st, ( which would span part of fall/ winter) where are they going to store the cars to protect those summer tires?

Apexial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Si
My salesman just called me to tell me my CTR is on its way! Didn't give me an ETA but asked me to come in Monday to do all the financing.

notavr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
iN updated again this morning some east coast dealers should have their second wave this month

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Country flag
It'll be interesting to see how long the ADMs hold once they have 2 sitting on the lot.
My gut tells me having 2 or 3 CTRs in inventory won't really affect ADM. I think when the 2018s are on the dealer lots, that's when they'll reduce the ADM of the 2017.

I honestly don't think dealers mind letting these ADM cars sit for at least 6 months.

Apexial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic Si
iN updated again this morning some east coast dealers should have their second wave this month
Can you see any colors or ETA? My salesman just said "it's on its way" and asked me to come in Monday to do the paperwork.

thavens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hond Accord Sedan
Country flag
I have called a few dealers in Indiana and haven't got anything yet. Most of the dealers here blow anyway with there ADM