RaceSeng Tow Hook and PRL FMIC

OneMiggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Si
Country flag
I’m about to install my PRL intercooler with the charge pipe upgrade this weekend but I just realized that I might not have clearance for my tow hook after this. I have the RaceSeng tow hook installed. I chose this one since it attaches to the frame to make it functional. And I’m just realizing now that it might be in the way of the pipes if I installed them.

Anyone on here have a similar setup who encountered any issues (or none) and found a workaround? Otherwise, I guess I’ll have to take my tow hook off.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Do you use the tow hook often? If not the intercooler will make your car run better. Probably worth the swap.

OP
OP
OneMiggle

OneMiggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Si
Country flag
Alright y’all. Thanks for patiently waiting.

Turns out, the tow hook is nowhere near the inlet pipe. So I had a ton of clearance.

Back when I installed the tow hook, I had to move the horn off to the side. So that’s actuallly what ended up bumping into the inlet pipe. But I was able to adjust to clear it from the pipe. It’s literally micrometers away from touching the pipe.
Honda Civic 10th gen RaceSeng Tow Hook and PRL FMIC A97D49D3-0811-43E4-8656-C5C306903564

The tow hook is the one on the right. If you’re curious, the one on the left is for my license plate holder. They kinda look like little gun barrels without the parts attached. ?
Honda Civic 10th gen RaceSeng Tow Hook and PRL FMIC image

OP
OP
OneMiggle

OneMiggle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Si
Country flag
I’m putting my bumper back on and the sides aren’t lining up properly. The parts closest to the side markers are way off. I can’t tell what misaligned those parts. Everything else is popping into place though. Any advice?

Edit: just needed a little force. Everything is back on nice and snug. I didn’t put the stencil on to make slightly “stealthy”. Ahaha

Honda Civic 10th gen RaceSeng Tow Hook and PRL FMIC 26B4DFD2-252A-42D5-8041-956768289CBC
Sponsored

Last edited: