Ordered coilovers (Si) and have a few questions

wuaname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Si sedan
Country flag
Ordered BC Racing coilovers (Si) and have a few questions, after going through the archives. If you don't have an answer to all the questions, pick a number and help a brother out :).

1. Has anyone come up with a resistor or alternative to trick the system into thinking the ADS is working? Many of you spent money on the kit to remove the ADS error code on the dash? I'm not spending that money, I plan on just clearing it when I get in the car.
  2. What will happen to my Sports Mode? That's how I switch to my tune on Ktuner. I'm assuming it Sport Mode to control my Ktuner will be fine, but don't want to assume.
  3. How to set preload? Remove the whole assembly needed? So how do you know what to set it at when installing it?
  4. What exactly will adjust the height? I want my car to remain at the level its at now with the Eibach Sportlines, not too slammed. I'm on factory Si wheels.
  5. What about initial settings; i.e. length, preload, damping, compression, rebound adjustment, camber adjustment on top?
  6. Will I need a rear camber kit to offset any uneven wear in the rear tires? I have been running the Eibachs with no tire issues since May '23. How are Godspeed camber kits or other suggestion if I do need it?
  7. What sets the softness in the ride? Am I safe to assume it will ride stiffer than my Eibachs? I do Uber as a side gig so don't want passengers' tooth fillings to pop out while driving some areas' shitty streets.
  8. How do you estimate where you want it to be on height? I want to keep my car off the ground so there's no avoidable damage as a daily.
  9. ABS wires will be fine?

Also, I'm in Florida, so no mountain roads, just exit ramps. Now that I have the coilovers and other items on the car I am planning to track the car every couple months, but 98% of the time it's a daily driver.

Happy New Year (when do we stop saying " happy new year"? :spaz:)
Sponsored