officially an type r owner !!!

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Isn't there one on the steering wheel? Isn't that enough?
Yeah I won't be using the one on the radio. Just the steering wheel. I never use the one on my radio on the 370z now.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R
Any idea what gas it came with? 93, 91, etc. If 93 octane is the reason for the 306hp and not 316 like in Europe, then I may have to drive slightly further for 93. No big deal, just curious.

BTW, there have been 2 dynod that I saw. One making 295whp and the other 301whp. So it seems Honda underrated the HP figures.
not sure what they put in there but every gas station around me has 93

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 bmw m3 competition package, 00 Honda Civic Si, 14 Toyota Tundra, 17 Honda Civic type R
I got mine yesterday. You can't go wrong with this car. IS the best Toy I ever had since I was i a kid

IMG_1100.JPG
congrats to another owner of the first wave ! I know your enjoying as much as I am

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude that's a really nice offer...enjoy your type-R... make sure you put it on a track and get some lessons / coaching if needed.... I'm sure it's a different beast on the track...
never been on a track before ill deff need some lessons ! lol

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@TypeR_500 would you mind sharing how the stereo system is? Is it decent?
you know what I didn't even care to mess with the system yet I'ma have to play around with it. with all the features on the infotainment system its kinda frustrating to find certain things Ima have to really spend some time messing with everything

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats, did you get the car the same day you bought it?? Im going tomorrow to do all the paperwork. Hopefully the car is ready for me
oh yeah I got the car the same day like 2 hrs after I first laid eyes on it. the signing process was pretty quick since I knew the finance manager he's a close friend of mines brother in law. was pretty stoked when I seen him working there lol didn't helped me out with the price though.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
you know what I didn't even care to mess with the system yet I'ma have to play around with it. with all the features on the infotainment system its kinda frustrating to find certain things Ima have to really spend some time messing with everything
No rush. When you can would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
took it out for a spin today with a couple of my buddies to get some photo shoots in. one of them drove my m3 the other has an gtr. finally got to drive an gtr for the first time today too! so beastly ! I want one now lol but here are some phone pics for now enjoy !

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! IMG_2780

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! IMG_2774

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! IMG_2772

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! IMG_2770

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! IMG_2766

Honda Civic 10th gen officially an type r owner !!! IMG_2763

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
took it out for a spin today with a couple of my buddies to get some photo shoots in. one of them drove my m3 the other has an gtr. finally got to drive an gtr for the first time today too! so beastly ! I want one now lol but here are some phone pics for now enjoy !

IMG_2780.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2766.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg
Thanks for sharing!!

tuxmonkey

R-00330
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #330, '17 Jeep GC Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
well my m3 is rwd and 450hp 406ft full torque kicks in at around 1850 rpm if I remember correctly. so its instantly. don't get me wrong it feels quick for a Honda Civic. and R+ mode will make you smile like a kid plus the bov sound omfg :spaz:
So what you're saying is that if you were like me, someone use to driving V6 Accords for the past few years, the CTR is awesome right? The ETA for mine is Friday and some of these reviews are killing me haha

OP
OP

TypeR_500

First Name
Phi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So what you're saying is that if you were like me, someone use to driving V6 Accords for the past few years, the CTR is awesome right? The ETA for mine is Friday and some of these reviews are killing me haha
ohhh if you've been driving an accord for a few years than you got a big surprise coming buddy lol. it handle so well and acceleration is there. try all the modes and try r+ mode last trust me you'll thank me later. r+ mode is a beast ! lol

J-Arias

CTR874
First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cu2Tsx, type r
Country flag
congrats to another owner of the first wave ! I know your enjoying as much as I am

thank you honestly i am enjoying it TypeR_500. its an amazing car, to those who still haven't had the opportunity to see this car in person i will recommend them to do it. is looks so much different in person than seen it in pictures, is a totally difference. as i said before you can't go wrong with this beautiful Type R.
Sponsored