Next Wave of U.S. Cars

Fzdog2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#247 1989 Skyline GTR
Country flag
if you have VIN it means car is already in baltimore you should be able to see eta soon about 2 weeks
That's not necessarily true, I've had a VIN for about 4 weeks but just got my ETA when it was loaded on the ship at the UK port 2 weeks ago.

lbiaggi

First Name
Light
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Honda Prelude SI
That's not necessarily true, I've had a VIN for about 4 weeks but just got my ETA when it was loaded on the ship at the UK port 2 weeks ago.
No i got email from honda Shipping facility stating that .. it is not dealer info it is from honda .. ETA normally take 2 can take a month or more.

but yes if you have VIN your car is in the usa

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic SI, 2017 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Noticed that the Drive Green Highway arrived in Baltimore on Thursday, then went to Brunswick and arrived on Monday, then went to Charleston and arrived today. Just an FYI.

Turbo R

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR - 2017 Civic Type R (coming soon)
Country flag
Fingers crossed my is getting off at Charleston!

JYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8th gen Si
Country flag
Does anyone know how many cars are coming off this ship? 500? 1000? 1500?

pawnstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I checked Honda IN today and some dealers have ETA's as of today. Some are mid October and others are late October. Congrats to whoever is waiting for their vehicle to arrive. I got mines 3 weeks ago and love it.

JYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8th gen Si
Country flag
Ever detect land mines? Scary shit.

But I hope to get mine soon.

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I checked Honda IN today and some dealers have ETA's as of today. Some are mid October and others are late October. Congrats to whoever is waiting for their vehicle to arrive. I got mines 3 weeks ago and love it.
Can you check and see if Irving and North Richland Hills, TX have ETA's yet? Thanks.

pawnstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Can you check and see if Irving and North Richland Hills, TX have ETA's yet? Thanks.
I dont see anything unless they marked it sold in their system. But I've seen dates around 10/09 and up to end of october

asiandeity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd just discovered something with the Honda Search Inventory Tool. I knew there were some cars that went in transit from the earlier post so I performed a search for dealers nearby. The browser I use the most, Chrome, came up with nothing on some of the dealers. When I tried the same search on IE, cars showed up for the same dealers I'd search for in Chrome. Might be a cache thing.

hafadaze

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R (#1106)
Country flag
I dont see anything unless they marked it sold in their system. But I've seen dates around 10/09 and up to end of october
How are you checking this? lol

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
I'd just discovered something with the Honda Search Inventory Tool. I knew there were some cars that went in transit from the earlier post so I performed a search for dealers nearby. The browser I use the most, Chrome, came up with nothing on some of the dealers. When I tried the same search on IE, cars showed up for the same dealers I'd search for in Chrome. Might be a cache thing.
Interesting that they have separate cache directories. I guess you have to go into each browser individually to empty the cache. Hi, I'm Bill Nye the IT guy.