genxcoupe

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone so I have a 2020 civic si and I recently installed a ktuner v2 running phearable 1.5 street, Prl Downpipe and frontpipe, Prl intercooler with charge pipe and last but not least the Invidia r400 exhaust. Previous to all this I already had the Prl cobra cai street so Im currently basically fbo. I’ve been watching my knock control and today I noticed it hit 0.60. It usually runs between 0.49-0.55. Im assuming this is due to high humidity and temperatures however I wanted to check with the forum to make sure everything’s ok. Will be posting a datalog asap. I also noticed ect temps going as high as 200 however they usually hang around 170-185. If someone could link me to a good chart showing normal temps that would be really helpful.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
There's no chart that I know of but everything you posted is 100% normal.

At some point add your car to my tuning thread (link in signature).

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone so I have a 2020 civic si and I recently installed a ktuner v2 running phearable 1.5 street, Prl Downpipe and frontpipe, Prl intercooler with charge pipe and last but not least the Invidia r400 exhaust. Previous to all this I already had the Prl cobra cai street so Im currently basically fbo. I’ve been watching my knock control and today I noticed it hit 0.60. It usually runs between 0.49-0.55. Im assuming this is due to high humidity and temperatures however I wanted to check with the forum to make sure everything’s ok. Will be posting a datalog asap. I also noticed ect temps going as high as 200 however they usually hang around 170-185. If someone could link me to a good chart showing normal temps that would be really helpful.
Use a gal of e85 per fill up that will help
Sponsored