Vehicle Showcase
Is great.

That is all.:)
Sponsored

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Beats Hondata for the 10th gen. I bought Hondata first based on their reputation from friends with previous generation Honda's. Then I dealt with Hondata forums and phone support. They are slow to react and take longer to add features already offered by ktuner.

I still have my flashpro but may wind up selling it soon.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I wish Hondata did have better and faster support. It's not a bad product by any means. But CS is very slow for the most part. It often takes days to get a response at their user forums.

Honestly customer service puts Ktuner over the top. JR is here everyday and replies to all my many PM's.

Off subject a bit but I had an idea on a new on the fly setup. Couldn't we just do the factory boost on tune 1 and use 2 and 3 for the performance tunes? That way maybe you could just go to the dealer without completely reverting to stock.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I wish Hondata did have better and faster support. It's not a bad product by any means. But CS is very slow for the most part. It often takes days to get a response at their user forums.

Honestly customer service puts Ktuner over the top. JR is here everyday and replies to all my many PM's.

Off subject a bit but I had an idea on a new on the fly setup. Couldn't we just do the factory boost on tune 1 and use 2 and 3 for the performance tunes? That way maybe you could just go to the dealer without completely reverting to stock.
Of course you can do that. Hell the TSP map is mostly stockish on map 1. But leaving the tune in place when headed to the dealership is a horrible idea. There is always a chance they wish to update the ECU. Good luck explaining why you don't want them to do so.
Sponsored