Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si energy green
Country flag
Well my limited edition finally arrived through carmax, I was looking at this car of course way back in 21, I can remember when you could preorder back then. I found this at CarMax for $40,998 with 17,000 miles. I was about to get the one in Memphis that was $48998 with 7,000 miles, and I looked one more time and this one showed up it was all the way in Oregon and I haven't seen any as low as $41,000 anywhere. So sort of word that something was wrong with it but took it home today and it's immaculate, My first car back in '76 was a little four-speed Honda Civic for $2,900 and then I had a 2018 the green SI, so very excited to get this car today.

I've been going through prostate cancer I had a bad day hard day today going through scans and all the bull crap I got to do every couple months so everything's headed again the right directions so this is sort of my cancer is almost over celebration car I guess

( One question I have if you look at the picture of my car the little yellow little Nike looking designs that are supposed to go in the front and the back are just black am I missing a cap or what's missing I guess the original owner probably took them off and he also removed the Civic letters which is fine but I was just wondering about the little yellow Nike looking things how I could obtain those)
Sponsored

Jigapix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey OP, those “Nike Swoosh” parts on the fog light garnishes came on all Civic Si, Type R, and Hatchback models for years 2020 onwards.

It appears that your current car has them due to the shape, but they were painted black. The vent patterns on the rear bumper should have them too, and you can see if those were painted as well.

skooonee

First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan, 2005 Civic LX SE
Country flag
Well my limited edition finally arrived through carmax, I was looking at this car of course way back in 21, I can remember when you could preorder back then. I found this at CarMax for $40,998 with 17,000 miles. I was about to get the one in Memphis that was $48998 with 7,000 miles, and I looked one more time and this one showed up it was all the way in Oregon and I haven't seen any as low as $41,000 anywhere. So sort of word that something was wrong with it but took it home today and it's immaculate, My first car back in '76 was a little four-speed Honda Civic for $2,900 and then I had a 2018 the green SI, so very excited to get this car today.

I've been going through prostate cancer I had a bad day hard day today going through scans and all the bull crap I got to do every couple months so everything's headed again the right directions so this is sort of my cancer is almost over celebration car I guess

( One question I have if you look at the picture of my car the little yellow little Nike looking designs that are supposed to go in the front and the back are just black am I missing a cap or what's missing I guess the original owner probably took them off and he also removed the Civic letters which is fine but I was just wondering about the little yellow Nike looking things how I could obtain those)
Fronts:
71113-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Right Front)
71118-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Left Front)

Rears:
71518-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Left Rear)
71513-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Right Rear)

Color Codes:
ZF- Champ White
ZG-Boost Blue Pearl
ZB - Rallye Red
ZC - Sonic Grey Pearl
ZE - Crystal Black Pearl
ZD - Polished Metal Metallic
ZH - Brilliant Sporty Blue Metallic

i havent found the color code for the yellow one :( could try to get paint from honda and do it yourself as a fun little project

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R - Boost Blue; 2024 Civic Touring - SGP
Country flag
Congratulations. Good luck with it. Have fun.

keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si coupe, 2021 SGP Type R
Fronts:
71113-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Right Front)
71118-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Left Front)

Rears:
71518-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Left Rear)
71513-TGH-A50ZF *NHO (Right Rear)

Color Codes:
ZF- Champ White
ZG-Boost Blue Pearl
ZB - Rallye Red
ZC - Sonic Grey Pearl
ZE - Crystal Black Pearl
ZD - Polished Metal Metallic
ZH - Brilliant Sporty Blue Metallic

i havent found the color code for the yellow one :( could try to get paint from honda and do it yourself as a fun little project
71113-TGH-A50ZA
71118-TGH-A50ZA
71513-TGH-A50ZA
71518-TGH-A50ZA

Wow, these garnishes are quite expensive. Maybe they were just wrapped? His side mirrors caps seem to have the same modified color - they were supposed to be a darker black.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Congrats on the pickup and enjoy - phenomenal car

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah I'm doing some cancer stuff today meet my doctor it's all been good but my wife dropped me off and she drove her for the first time today and I said oh lordy I'll be glad when I see her back, I'll tell the biggest thing what's that low front end lol

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
The “hockey sticks” are indeed supposed to be yellow. But You will likely be hard pressed to find them selling LE only parts individually.

The side mirrors are black from factory.

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The “hockey sticks” are indeed supposed to be yellow. But You will likely be hard pressed to find them selling LE only parts individually.

The side mirrors are black from factory.
I guess whoever bought the car just didn't want them I guess they go on the outside of what I have now I guess right, I go right over top cuz I can see the indentation of it.
They also took off the Civic letters off the back which that's fine but I actually like to have the yellow hockey sticks appreciate your help

Fk8Blake

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK8
Country flag
I guess whoever bought the car just didn't want them I guess they go on the outside of what I have now I guess right, I go right over top cuz I can see the indentation of it.
They also took off the Civic letters off the back which that's fine but I actually like to have the yellow hockey sticks appreciate your help
It is possible that they wrapped them maybe. Did you look up close and see if that’s the case. If so you could just pull the wrap off. But that would be best case scenario lol

OP
OP
Itsawgood

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It is possible that they wrapped them maybe. Did you look up close and see if that’s the case. If so you could just pull the wrap off. But that would be best case scenario lol
Thanks I'll check it out