typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
LOL stop whining. if you don't like it, don't buy it!
Ummm your input is appreciated

However, dealers that are listing them above the actual MSRP and still marketing it as MSRP and dealers that are listing theirs at MSRP and changing the price when people call or go in are actually breaking the law.

Unless you're a fan of dealerships and the price they charge for things, you should support this FTC complaint
Sponsored

xpimpindistressx

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma Offroad
Country flag
Ummm your input is appreciated

However, dealers that are listing them above the actual MSRP and still marketing it as MSRP and dealers that are listing theirs at MSRP and changing the price when people call or go in are actually breaking the law.

Unless you're a fan of dealerships and the price they charge for things, you should support this FTC complaint
There are more better things to do with your time than file complaints just because you don't like how dealers are marketing their cars. WE all have the option of buying or not buying. Use this energy and find a dealership who is legit.

PilotZero

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan (totaled) 2017 Type R (#322)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There are more better things to do with your time than file complaints just because you don't like how dealers are marketing their cars. WE all have the option of buying or not buying. Use this energy and find a dealership who is legit.
Better than trolling internet forums.

It's not too hard to find one for MSRP now anyways, as long as you are willing to buy extras, don't mind the color, and are willing to travel or pay shipping. The straight MSRP days are very near, probably by the end of October. Winter will have some going below MSRP.

We might have to deal with some trolls when people are paying debt on 10K ADM during an expensive holiday and can't drive because it's too cold and their tread is worn. That's if they're smart and check their tires before they lose traction and hit someone. That would be a bitter cold indeed.

jdmorangefever

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 eg, 17 type r, 16 crv
Country flag
Those "trolls"paid adm cause they are ballin out of control and dont need to worry cause they have a sweet winter car. Plus they dont check tires, they pay dealers to do it for them.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag
Folks, I am not going to quote anyone in particular, but it just amazes what assholes are trolling this forum. Some of you view me as a whiner or complainer and suggest I just go find another dealer to go to. I am not sure why I waste my time here. If you had taken the time to read trough the original post you would know it's not about anything except the law. And for the record, I did not need to go find another dealer. I bought my CTR from a reputable dealer in June 2017 so I have had the car for over a year now. I come to this forum from time to time to check on how others are getting along with their CTRs, learn of any new potential problems, and share my experiences. Instead, I come here and get grief. I'm out.
Moderator - Please close this thread. Thank you

HatchorNada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic Hatch
Support! You are doing the right thing! Some of the people who want to own a type r is because they have been a honda lover for many years! Since I know how to drive, I was driving a 2000 civic. Up until now I have driven 4 different generation of civic. I am one of many people who has put a deposit on a type r and it will be sad if the dealer will mark it up to an unreasonable price which I cannot logically afford because I just had a newborn yesterday.
I know I am not out of line when I say,, shouldn't you be more concerned about putting down a deposit for your kid's education and about your new kid, not some toy car you can't afford. /troll success heavy

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
I didn't read any of the responses but laughing that people are complaining. If you willingly paid 15K over for a civic it's no ones fault but your own. Don't buy it and they won't charge that. If I sell you an ounce of silver $5,000 it's your fault for paying that.

Z06_Pilot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP CTR #15484 | Corvette Z06's | Toyota Tundra #2, | Mini Cooper Countryman Works edition | Can-Am Spyder | Ducati X-Diavel
Country flag
Reading is fundamental my friend.....
R.....I.....F. Wow, so many people here really cannot read and comprehend a paragraph.....I agree with the OP. if a dealer wants to charge ADM, they will never, EVER, get my business because they are low-life scum (you can be a capitalist and still be ethical-it can be done), but false and misleading advertising is going around the bend.....
Sponsored