Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Been fbo since December in February I installed prl catted downpipe. Everything was good had not heard anything. About a month ago I installed an prl front pipe. After about a week I started hearing like a kick back which I'm assuming is a misfire. No lights have came on only today the electric steering light came on but went off after turning the car off and on. Any advice would be helpful
Sponsored

JasNeo

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Country flag
If you have a video of the sound you're talking about it would be helpful. I can't speak really too much on the misfire but I am wondering if you use Hondata or KTuner. I have a Hondata and had an issue with my power steering light flashing and found it only happens if you keep the Flashpro plugged into the OBDII port. I used to have it always plugged in but have since stopped and haven't had the light come on since.

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
If you have a video of the sound you're talking about it would be helpful. I can't speak really too much on the misfire but I am wondering if you use Hondata or KTuner. I have a Hondata and had an issue with my power steering light flashing and found it only happens if you keep the Flashpro plugged into the OBDII port. I used to have it always plugged in but have since stopped and haven't had the light come on since.
I've read that about hondata I've had it connected for over a year just yesterday was the first time I ever saw that light come on. Will try to make a video kind of hard because it comes on random when driving

OP
OP
Tego0189

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I've read that about hondata I've had it connected for over a year just yesterday was the first time I ever saw that light come on. Will try to make a video kind of hard because it comes on random when driving

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pull the data-log from the trip and post it. You'll be able to see if a misfire actually happened.
Sponsored