[Canadian] Type R Information Updates

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
As long as you stick with the price and the vehicle and don't sign any paper work until you are happy with what you buying, no nobody can force you to buy stuff, be hard like a rock to protect consumers right.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bramrock

Bramrock

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic LX NBP, (Preordered) 2017 Civic Type R CW
I'm not alone, finally saw an other black type are on the road today after month and a half

Nice I saw a local Type R the other night that belongs to @ahsanmahmood89 but unfortunately I got shafted and have to wait till at least tomorrow for mine (of course Milton didn't get theirs delivered)

alphatrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R 05 S2000
Nice I saw a local Type R the other night that belongs to @ahsanmahmood89 but unfortunately I got shafted and have to wait till at least tomorrow for mine (of course Milton didn't get theirs delivered)
What colour are you getting?
The two guys who have one in Milton had to go out of town. And the the two Milton got are sold to Pickering guys?

Ryden1315

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Anyone else get their second wave update ? I wonder if most 4 to 8 class dealers got their CTRs already and it's only 3 and below that hasn't yet.

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R | Sentra SER | GMC Terrain.
Country flag
How do you know what 'class' a dealer is? I assume it goes by sales volume.

Local dealer received mine last Thursday, salesman said they had no idea it was coming, just showed up on the truck before it was even in thier sytem.

Ryden1315

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
How do you know what 'class' a dealer is? I assume it goes by sales volume.

Local dealer received mine last Thursday, salesman said they had no idea it was coming, just showed up on the truck before it was even in thier sytem.
Yea it's based on sales volume. Which dealership are u at

RCX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R | Sentra SER | GMC Terrain.
Country flag
Yea it's based on sales volume. Which dealership are u at
Ile Perrot.

Anyone know why only black and white for Canada in 2017? I probably would have bought black anyway, just curious.

OP
OP
Bramrock

Bramrock

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic LX NBP, (Preordered) 2017 Civic Type R CW
What colour are you getting?
The two guys who have one in Milton had to go out of town. And the the two Milton got are sold to Pickering guys?
I don't know who bought the first one, I'm pretty sure they were local, I'm from Pickering and their second one is meant to be mine which is Black

baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Ile Perrot.

Anyone know why only black and white for Canada in 2017? I probably would have bought black anyway, just curious.
People who had their requests in at the beginning of the year were asked to rank colours - the same colours as the USA got IIRC. A couple weeks or so later we were told that only the two most-requested colours would be brought in for 2017 and to pick between CW and CBP for one's pre-order. I pre-ordered CW, but ended up with CBP. The third most-popular pick, Rallye Red, remains a rumoured and unconfirmed possibility for 2018.

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
People who had their requests in at the beginning of the year were asked to rank colours - the same colours as the USA got IIRC. A couple weeks or so later we were told that only the two most-requested colours would be brought in for 2017 and to pick between CW and CBP for one's pre-order. I pre-ordered CW, but ended up with CBP. The third most-popular pick, Rallye Red, remains a rumoured and unconfirmed possibility for 2018.
Sure hope they bring in Rally Red for 2018! I was first on the list at a local dealership and passed on their first White 2017 in hopes of getting Red at some point in the future.

alphatrion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R 05 S2000
Any thoughts on the Husky floor mats? I bought Maxider for my other car and was thinking of trying something different.

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
Any thoughts on the Husky floor mats? I bought Maxider for my other car and was thinking of trying something different.
Check on page 54 in this thread, I posted the maxpider floor mats, it fit very nice and doesn't look so rubbery that why I go with its

generic_user

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MDX, TSX, CTR
Picking up my new CW Type R tomorrow!!! Super stoked - FYI red interior ambient footwell lighting isn't available until October
Sponsored