Austin Maudi's - Fun Type R introduction -

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
Was getting some breakfast with a buddy I was visiting in Austin and when we got to Maudi's a couple was eyeballing the Type R and when we got out they asked about it - seemed really keen on it. We had breakfast and came out just after they did and they were walking around the car and checking it out :) Always one to encourage an enthusiast we got to chatting a bit and I offered them a ride in the Type R which they LOVED. It was so great being able to show a Type R and what it can do to someone that's only maybe heard of it - they left loving it and I'm pretty sure a Type R is being looked for as we speak.

Was a lot of fun and I hope we add one to the heard! I did my part lol. At one point they joked that I worked for a Honda dealership lol.

Have fun out there guys -

best
car
ever
Sponsored

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
that's awesome! I had mine parked in Downtown Loveland one night and a friend and I exited the restaurant and were standing there in front of the car while he had a cigarette. About 3 younger dudes and an older man walked by the R and I heard one of them say "holy crap that's a type R" and they stopped for a second to look and some compliments and I said "thank you" (lol totally eavesdropping). They asked if it was mine and I said yes and offered to open up the doors. We talked for about an hour and I asked if they wanted a ride around the block, they were super stoked. :D