ASEAN 2016 Civic OEM Accessories

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Good news bad news. Good news the RS grille fits. Bad news.. While taking pictures after unboxing I noticed that one corner of the grille base was broken off. Went back inside and found the piece in some wrapping in the box.

I've contacted the seller who replied it was a transportation issue and offered to send me a Honda car pillow. I declined the pillow offer. At this point I would not recommend buying the grille from the eBay seller riennakane. If Jonny D's grille arrives undamaged from Cool Racing Sports, order yours from them.

Honda Civic 10th gen ASEAN 2016 Civic OEM Accessories image_zps5etbfeyk

Honda Civic 10th gen ASEAN 2016 Civic OEM Accessories image_zpsvyb5ylaq
of course it fits lol.. it's the same exact sedan from the ASEAN market.. and what do you mean it has somethings broke... any pics? and yeah I recommend you all buy from CRS facebook seller, he's much much cheaper

Attachments

spnewera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Black
I told myself I wouldn't buy anything else after I've bought the clear side markers, washing/waxing supplies, a steering wheel cover, subwoofer, and a tint..... but I want to keep buying more. I am thinking of getting the black glossy grill. Someone please talk me out of it, my wallet is crying :cry:

RedFiver13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
There are more sellers on ebay now selling similar products. They are far cheaper than the parts that have been for sale for the last few months. Its worth a look. There are also many more options. I'm still trying to hunt down some clear side markers though.

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
For those that was considering the fog trim but was thrown off about the cost, just saw this on eBay about a third party chrome trim from a seller in China. Not as great as the ASEAN oem version, but wanted to share:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172221185287

The fit/design seem to be more prominent than the oem.

Edit: Another one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/282050624146

Looks like lots more third party accessories are popping up on eBay.

Last edited:

Jonny D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L w/Navi
Country flag
Good news bad news. Good news the RS grille fits. Bad news.. While taking pictures after unboxing I noticed that one corner of the grille base was broken off. Went back inside and found the piece in some wrapping in the box.

I've contacted the seller who replied it was a transportation issue and offered to send me a Honda car pillow. I declined the pillow offer. At this point I would not recommend buying the grille from the eBay seller riennakane. If Jonny D's grille arrives undamaged from Cool Racing Sports, order yours from them.
Looks like the grille I got has corner broken off too. I just sent CRS an email asking for a new one or a refund, we'll see what they say. If I'm not happy, I'll have to open a dispute with PayPal.

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought I'd share this - something I ran across when looking through some deal websites.

Using the code CMOTORS616 on eBay during checkout, you get $20 off purchase of $100 or more. I haven't tried it myself, but for those ordering items on eBay to accessorize our vehicles may want to consider trying this :)

Looks like a one time use per account and ends 6/24.

http://www.ebay.com/rpp/motors-part...p_id=117&ipn=icep&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

dudeitsdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
Looks like the grille I got has corner broken off too. I just sent CRS an email asking for a new one or a refund, we'll see what they say. If I'm not happy, I'll have to open a dispute with PayPal.
Did you ever get it resolved?

Jonny D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L w/Navi
Country flag
Did you ever get it resolved?
Yeah, at first they were slow to respond by email but once I filed a dispute with PayPal they got back to me right away. They sent me a new front grille but I had to pay for it at a cheap cost and also pay for shipping again. I can't remeber how much they charged me but it was reasonable.

dudeitsdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
Yeah, at first they were slow to respond by email but once I filed a dispute with PayPal they got back to me right away. They sent me a new front grille but I had to pay for it at a cheap cost and also pay for shipping again. I can't remeber how much they charged me but it was reasonable.
Ah, I see. Same thing happened to me. Unfortunately, I'm currently in a credit card dispute with them.

Jonny D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L w/Navi
Country flag
Ah, I see. Same thing happened to me. Unfortunately, I'm currently in a credit card dispute with them.
That sucks, I feel your pain! If you can find the broken piece you can probably get it repaired. There are plenty of shops that can put it back together and make it look brand new again. The problem I had is that mine was broken in 3 pieces and 1 of the corners was not in the box so I think that they sent it to me broken or it fell out when customs was inspecting the package. After you receiving a broken part from them too, that will be the last order I ever place through them.

dudeitsdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
That sucks, I feel your pain! If you can find the broken piece you can probably get it repaired. There are plenty of shops that can put it back together and make it look brand new again. The problem I had is that mine was broken in 3 pieces and 1 of the corners was not in the box so I think that they sent it to me broken or it fell out when customs was inspecting the package. After you receiving a broken part from them too, that will be the last order I ever place through them.
Are body shops really able to repair broken glossy black plastic to like new again? I always figured there would be some kind of imperfection that would stick out like a sore thumb.

Jonny D

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L w/Navi
Country flag
Are body shops really able to repair broken glossy black plastic to like new again? I always figured there would be some kind of imperfection that would stick out like a sore thumb.
I spoke to 2 different shops and they both said if I could find the piece they can fix it. One of them quoted me $65 to fix it and he guaranteed me that it would like new. I've personally never seen done so I'm not sure what it would like but I think I would have taken the chance rather than the headache of opening a dispute.
Sponsored