First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They let you go and get it on your own. Even with the super slippery stuff, it's gonna hurt. They have sand in their lube. Landmark Honda uses rocks in their lube. And uses your blood as extra lube.. :grouphug: oh, and every salesman gets a turn.. Then, the managers turn.:dance:

Last edited:

Detailmylifeaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r , s2000 , delsol & soon to be a NSX
Country flag
They let you go and get it on your own. Even with the super slippery stuff, it's gonna hurt. They have sand in their lube. Landmark Honda uses rocks in their lube. And uses your blood as extra lube.. :grouphug:
Lmao !! Come on back here & pull your pants down , it's time to sign your paper work

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
LOL

pdiizeru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type-R #225
Country flag
Drives me insane. Another one who pulls this BS in Maryland. Always this huge ass metal badge, crooked, in the worst location.

Honda Civic 10th gen Another One in Virginia 13625216088
Very rare to see in cali, I would pop a blood vessel. That is just ridiculous. :puke:

Nemesis724

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type-R Touring, 2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan Sport 6MT, 2007 Honda Civic Si 6MT, 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X (Sold), 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII (RIP)
Very rare to see in cali, I would pop a blood vessel. That is just ridiculous. :puke:
They are very common over here. Every where I look left and right, there is always a vehicle that a dealer will put they're badge on. Disgusting IMHO!

HondaFan2017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 PMM CTR (ex BMW 420d GC)
Country flag
"adjusted market value" - the market is a couple of overly eager individuals that are ready to pay ADM?
Why hiding behind this wooden language? Are they ashamed of this practice and want to make it sound more legitimate?
They could simply write instead: Additional markup
Sponsored

Last edited: