Am I missing something?

dana0069

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic touring
Country flag
I just bought a week ago the 2016 Honda civic touring, and I just noticed that in the front of the car below the headlights and next to the fog lights there's an egg crate grill, my drivers side has a smooth piece of plastic that covers most of it, but on the passengers side that piece of plastic is missing.
Anyone else notice this? or is it normal?
Dana0069
Here's two pics showing what I'm talking about

Honda Civic 10th gen Am I missing something? front drivers side

Honda Civic 10th gen Am I missing something? front passenger side

slen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic touring sedan
Country flag
I just bought a week ago the 2016 Honda civic touring, and I just noticed that in the front of the car below the headlights and next to the fog lights there's an egg crate grill, my drivers side has a smooth piece of plastic that covers most of it, but on the passengers side that piece of plastic is missing.
Anyone else notice this? or is it normal?
Dana0069
Here's two pics showing what I'm talking about

front drivers side.jpg

front passenger side.jpg

Fairly certain that plastic shield covers the radar for your Honda sensing features.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep, I thought my car was damaged when I saw it the next morning lol. The covered side is a cover for the radar that accompanies the Adaptive Cruise Control. Completely normal.

OP
OP

dana0069

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic touring
Country flag
Yep, I thought my car was damaged when I saw it the next morning lol. The covered side is a cover for the radar that accompanies the Adaptive Cruise Control. Completely normal.
ok, Thank you...so, its normal to be missing on one side then...ok that's weird though. Just glad that one side didn't just fall off or something..lol
Thank you.

mno86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
You know, despite a thorough inspection before I bought the car, it wasn't until the following week I noticed that as I was walking away from it and thought something was amiss, but the others are right - its a cover for Honda Sensing stuff.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You know, despite a thorough inspection before I bought the car, it wasn't until the following week I noticed that as I was walking away from it and thought something was amiss, but the others are right - its a cover for Honda Sensing stuff.
Its one of those small things you wish they'd go over with you when you bought the car. I was about to drive straight back to the dealer.
Sponsored