2016 Civics fitted with 9th gen Si wheels

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic EXT, audi Turbo,Jeep Cherokee Limited,09 civic exl, One bad ass Jeep Rubicon, Repsol 1000RR and a few Harleys
ya its a bummer about the tires, wish he was just selling the rims so I could get my own size without spending more money!!! I was just at the dealership about an hour ago and there it was a 2015 lx or ex with si rims! And I'm so glad I seen it because those tires looked awful, way to small for the car. Looked crappy imo. And they were the standard oem tire. now if it was lowered it would have looked a lot better! But I'm done lowering stuff.
Sponsored

melmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
Got my si rims on today with 245/45/18, had to put 3mm spacers on the front to clear the calipers - really happy with them. Added a sub and swapped out the front component speakers for a set of kenwoods, ordered the leather steering wheel and gear knob, going to wrap the chrome grill in black and get a mild window tint.
Honda Civic 10th gen 2016 Civics fitted with 9th gen Si wheels ima

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic EXT, audi Turbo,Jeep Cherokee Limited,09 civic exl, One bad ass Jeep Rubicon, Repsol 1000RR and a few Harleys
nice and wide ehhh

MuGeN PoWeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
does anyone know from where i can buy the SI rims in UTAH?

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
does anyone know from where i can buy the SI rims in UTAH?
I'd look around on Craigslist if anyone is selling any used ones. If new is what you're looking for, I'm sure Honda dealers can order it from their parts department. It'd be pricey though :(

Here in Florida, I found someone selling wheels and tires on Craigslist for $1500. If you have Facebook, sometimes there may be local Honda/car groups that sell/buy items that you can inquire about. I found a local group I joined and found a set for $300 - however, it had a bunch of road rash/scrapes so I passed.

You can also look on eBay for some aftermarket oem-style SI Wheels. I saw some before that someone was selling for $600 for all 4 wheels.

MuGeN PoWeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I'd look around on Craigslist if anyone is selling any used ones. If new is what you're looking for, I'm sure Honda dealers can order it from their parts department. It'd be pricey though :(

Here in Florida, I found someone selling wheels and tires on Craigslist for $1500. If you have Facebook, sometimes there may be local Honda/car groups that sell/buy items that you can inquire about. I found a local group I joined and found a set for $300 - however, it had a bunch of road rash/scrapes so I passed.

You can also look on eBay for some aftermarket oem-style SI Wheels. I saw some before that someone was selling for $600 for all 4 wheels.

Yeah I am trying at all these places. Thanks

melmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
nice and wide ehhh
Yeah - they fill up the wheel arches well, rides not too different - I did think about the lower profile but would have had to lower it to be happy with the look and I'm too old to be lowering cars these days - definitely comfort over style in my old age.......

Taylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Yeah - they fill up the wheel arches well, rides not too different - I did think about the lower profile but would have had to lower it to be happy with the look and I'm too old to be lowering cars these days - definitely comfort over style in my old age.......
AMEN to that. Now I know for next go around that I can go wider... currently using 225/45/R18 but next time will go 245/

On a different note... are you getting some crappy gas Mileage? Perhaps a different thread for that topic.

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I almost bought two different sets, one was 700 for 2105 si rims and tires, other was just rims for 500, I backed out on both now they are sold after 2 weeks,,, now I wish I bought both and made some cash!! :-(

Keropi76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Ok so now I'm confused and scared :confused:

I have a canadian 2016 lx and I bought the 2015 Si rims. Do they fit, do I have to get a spacer, what tires should I use?

help! Thx:eek:

Last edited:

melmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T
AMEN to that. Now I know for next go around that I can go wider... currently using 225/45/R18 but next time will go 245/

On a different note... are you getting some crappy gas Mileage? Perhaps a different thread for that topic.
Haven't really paid attention - I do a lot of city driving so my mileage is crappy anyways....,.,.
Sponsored