First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Coming up on having my car for 2 years. It's got leather, and I got the Zurich Shield applied to the interior at purchase. I thought it was a two year initial warranty coverage and required reapplication to renew. Called the dealership and was told never need another application. Even put me on hold to looked it up. That didn't set right with me. I looked it up and it is three years, but reapply for renewal. Anyone with a 2016 and Zurich (less tire, glass, exterior, maintenance, Gap, paint, value) Coverage that had to enlighten or battle their dealership?

I want to keep the coverage. It keeps the leather intact, supple, unfaded. Unless our leather is unusually good, I can only attribute the performance I've gotten to the treatment. I'd like to keep it up, so I don't get damage if I get a puppy. Punctures, tears, stains, pulls, unrepairable scratches are all covered.
Sponsored

OP
OP
IronFusion

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm waiting on Zurich to give me a permission slip to take to the dealer. Has anyone else done this? How long did it take for them to get back to you?

Do you pay for a full interior cleaning as part of the process? I've been thinking about getting detailing done but if that will be undone or duplicated by and large by prep to reapply the shield I'll hold off. Thanks.