Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's the link I used to buy them, but you're right they are only 6k now. Sorry about that! Not sure why they would discontinue the yellow...

https://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Raptor-35W-H11-W-Y
Everything I see on their site, including the h8 product are 6000K in color. Your using some kind of film?
They're on clearance so... maybe new models coming?

They have yellow for high beams 9005 (I know it's totally not what you're looking for)

DDM has good priced ballasts for hid and brisource.com has 3000k hid bulbs from Xenon Depot, Diode Dynamics, and Morimoto. $24 for ballasts and $40-$45 for the bulbs (on sale)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
They're on clearance so... maybe new models coming?

They have yellow for high beams 9005 (I know it's totally not what you're looking for)

DDM has good priced ballasts for hid and brisource.com has 3000k hid bulbs from Xenon Depot, Diode Dynamics, and Morimoto. $24 for ballasts and $40-$45 for the bulbs (on sale)
brisource is a good resource for that. Thank you though

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks man. I appreciate the help. I think you've basically sold me on those. Seems like a good upgrade to make for cheap.
No prob anytime! I've gotten help from others on here as well and don't mind paying it forward!
Yeah it's unbelievable the range of costs for led bulbs. Makes me wonder if spending more money on bulbs can really make that big a difference. I paid around $177 for all my leds interior and exterior.

OP
OP

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
No prob anytime! I've gotten help from others on here as well and don't mind paying it forward!
Yeah it's unbelievable the range of costs for led bulbs. Makes me wonder if spending more money on bulbs can really make that big a difference. I paid around $177 for all my leds interior and exterior.
thats not bad. As it is right now, if I order the fogs I am hard focusing on now, then I'll have spend about 180-190$ for all exterior and interior(very minor changes)

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thats not bad. As it is right now, if I order the fogs I am hard focusing on now, then I'll have spend about 180-190$ for all exterior and interior(very minor changes)
Honda Civic 10th gen Yellow Fog light recommendations 20191019_020805

Well if you want to include the led spoiler I added then $282 for all led lighting.

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
I didn't know only the coupes had these lights.
I've only ever seen coupes with the whole truck light. I could be completely wrong though. Never thought to ask

Cayohuesojoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Honda Type-R
Country flag

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not sure if it is because I have the underbody spoilers or not, but the fog light bulb replacement was NOT as clear cut as the owner's manual made it out to be. The page in the manual is definitely missing info.
For anyone who's interested, I took some pictures to illustrate what you are looking for, and a short video to demonstrate the last bit I learned. I don't care what the manual shows or says; it is not applicable.

The portion toward the rear of the yellow is what you will work with.
PhotoNote_WP_20170402_19_15_02_Raw_LI_4198.jpg

Use a hex ratchet driver to remove the two bolts (in red). Take a flat headed screwdriver and pop the center of the two fasteners (in blue) downward, and the pull on the expanded inner potion to remove the fastener.
PhotoNote_WP_20170402_19_15_32_Raw_LI_6229.jpg

At this point, the cover will float forward and backward, but seem to go forward more which doesn't help. This is there the manual sucks. It just says push up, which does nothing, because that cover runs up the forward inside of the wheel well. DO NOT start taking screws out from the wheel well- nothing else need be removed at this point. Instead do something similar to what I show below:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

After being down there for a bit, I also figured out that when the car goes over a curb (driveway) or bump, any scraping sound is because of the plastic lip or guard in front of the wheel well, /not/ the underbody paneling/covers below the forward frame of the car. That made me feel better, after cringing the few times I have heard it. Plus, it's just a dinky little piece of plastic secured with bolts. Granted I cannot find the part online (I do not know what to call it), but how expensive could it be?
How do you access the bulb to replace?
I used this post as reference

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

KYBubblehead

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sports Touring
Country flag
I just used overlays from LaminX. Easy to install. Look great.
Sponsored