XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
what LED fogs did you get along with these Phillips luxeons? I know they are H8 bulbs but are quality and price from XenonDepot great too?
I checked their site where these H11 headlight bulbs are, and the H8 bulbs cost way more than the headlamp LEDS's??? is that correct?
Sponsored

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
everybody still good with these LEDS from XENON DEPOT?
To answer your 2 questions:
1. I ordered a set of LED fog lights from iJDMToy and they are BRIGHT and match the other lights very well.
2. These LED headlights have treated me very well so far. Easy plug-and-play install, great light output(paired with the LED fog lights, amazing light ouput), the design is very simple and does a great job. The heat sinks have done me well for I have driven 4 hours with the lights on and nothing got too hot.
Overall, I am very happy with these LED bulbs and the headlights, fog lights and DRL's match perfect as well.

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
To answer your 2 questions:
1. I ordered a set of LED fog lights from iJDMToy and they are BRIGHT and match the other lights very well.
2. These LED headlights have treated me very well so far. Easy plug-and-play install, great light output(paired with the LED fog lights, amazing light ouput), the design is very simple and does a great job. The heat sinks have done me well for I have driven 4 hours with the lights on and nothing got too hot.
Overall, I am very happy with these LED bulbs and the headlights, fog lights and DRL's match perfect as well.
thanks for reply... I know the LED fogs usually help with output, but I am a huge fan of yellow fogs so thinking of getting yellow LEDS for fogs.. thoughts?

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
thanks for reply... I know the LED fogs usually help with output, but I am a huge fan of yellow fogs so thinking of getting yellow LEDS for fogs.. thoughts?
I almost did that as well. And I almost tinted the fogs yellow too. I like that look a lot. iJdmYou also sells the same bulb in yellow so you're in luck haha.

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

scott5626

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
So I installed Xenon depot HID 6500k and was somewhat concerned because I didn't use a 4 pin relay. I emailed Xenon depot to see if they recommended I use a relay. The replied and told me it wasn't needed because the low amps that their 35watt ballast required. I bought a DC amperage/votage meter yesterday and tested the amp draw of the HID's. I am happy to confirm that the HID's only pulled 4.5 amps on start up and quickly dropped down to around a 3 amp draw. Just out of curiosity I tested my wife's halogens and to my surprise the pulled 6.5 amp on start and leveled off around 5 amps. So I am saying it's safe without a relay installed at least for the 35 watt xenon depot HID's.

SuperTongue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX w/ Honda Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tacking onto this thread that I added the Xenon Depot Xtreme LEDs to both my Low and High beams. I originally went with just the Low Beams but ended up grabbing the High Beam bulbs since Xenon Depot had a pretty good sale last week with 25% off everything.

They look so much better and are a pretty close match to the DRLs when you look at them in person. Here are some photos:

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0NS9YZF

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT aQEO5yq

Now I just have to find a place to get the fog lights installed and I'll be set!

P4Cruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R Sonic Gray, 2018 Honda Accord EX-l 2.0 Turbo, 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 1965 GMC Pickup, 2009 KTM Enduro 690R
Tacking onto this thread that I added the Xenon Depot Xtreme LEDs to both my Low and High beams. I originally went with just the Low Beams but ended up grabbing the High Beam bulbs since Xenon Depot had a pretty good sale last week with 25% off everything.

They look so much better and are a pretty close match to the DRLs when you look at them in person. Here are some photos:

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0NS9YZF

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT aQEO5yq

Now I just have to find a place to get the fog lights installed and I'll be set!
Do you have to use the canbus they talk about with these lights??

Brettjod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Don't need canbus. also how do you find the led's for the high beams? do they seem to shine fairly far down the road? I found with the low beams they didn't shine very far and I had to aim my lights up a bit.

SuperTongue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't need canbus. also how do you find the led's for the high beams? do they seem to shine fairly far down the road? I found with the low beams they didn't shine very far and I had to aim my lights up a bit.
You're right about the canbus.

The High Beams are the 9005 bulbs which Xenon Depot sells the same LEDs in that size. http://www.xenondepot.com/2016-civic-hid-headlight-kit-bulbs-s/33518.htm is how I found them in the store.

This is the package you would need to get. http://www.xenondepot.com/9005-Xtreme-LED-kit-p/xt-led-9005.htm

As far as distance goes, I just put them in yesterday so I'm not sure how much better they'll be until I drive it this morning. I did do a test with only one bulb changed and the LED seemed to be pushing out a lot more light.

I'll follow up later today to let you know about the distance.

P4Cruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R Sonic Gray, 2018 Honda Accord EX-l 2.0 Turbo, 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 1965 GMC Pickup, 2009 KTM Enduro 690R
You're right about the canbus.

The High Beams are the 9005 bulbs which Xenon Depot sells the same LEDs in that size. http://www.xenondepot.com/2016-civic-hid-headlight-kit-bulbs-s/33518.htm is how I found them in the store.

This is the package you would need to get. http://www.xenondepot.com/9005-Xtreme-LED-kit-p/xt-led-9005.htm

As far as distance goes, I just put them in yesterday so I'm not sure how much better they'll be until I drive it this morning. I did do a test with only one bulb changed and the LED seemed to be pushing out a lot more light.

I'll follow up later today to let you know about the distance.
Any word on the distance??

SuperTongue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any word on the distance??
Sorry about that - had a busy Friday. :)

Anyway, distance seems to be about the same as the low beam equivalents that I've got but with an obviously higher angle. Could be wrong since I only really used them briefly as a test.

I took a quick shot with my dashcam but it isn't exactly the greatest at night so they might not be too helpful. Either way, I personally think the LEDs in both the low and high beams are a good improvement over the stock bulbs, but obviously your preference may differ.

I can try to get some better pictures with my phone in the next few days as well.

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT DiOD7gr

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT GbUoV0N