XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT

futurehendrix

Intro about nothin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Camry XSE 2.5L, 16' Civic EX-L 1.5L TURBO
Hell yeeeeeaaaaaaaa

Going to do the same upgrade I did on my 15" Camry XSE. For the life of me, I don't why Honda would put such hideous Halogens with these sexy led DRLs!! Baffling, I have yet to turn on my fog lights- I know they are Halogen and will be swapping over to a cheaper LED H8 fog light.

Anywho, it's kind of raining here today/tonight, but I'll post the after installation pics in the morning. It's a very, very easy install!

These lights are easily the #1 LED Headlight kit on the market, 50K hour lifespan + 2 year warranty. The guys at Xenon Depot are also very dope and knowledgeable!! These lights are pretty much the HID equivalent with way less parts and a little less brightness. The cutoff is going to be relatively the same, and they have a great "cool" white color with NO hints of blue- which is what I love. This same set is on sale now for 119$ + 10% off. There are plenty of reviews on their site, these are legit and absolutely #1. I've tried Cree and other Phillips imitators from Ebay, Amazon, and Superbright LED- but these outrank them all! The heatsink fans absorb all heat, so no bulky, ugly, noisy fans!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0108161437_zpsmb8x3l6y

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0108161438_zpsggjmckhw

ICanLiftACivicUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd be a bit worried if those heatsinks don't have much ventilation going over them, but they are a bit maneuverable as opposed to a solid heatsink, and the mesh should let plenty of air to help cool things down. It is a unique design that I'd hope cools well. Are these just for the low beams?

OP
OP
futurehendrix

futurehendrix

Intro about nothin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok I'll go step by step for anyone curious:

Obviously open the hood...lol

Left side, the space is there, I did a basic "windmill" pattern on heat sink foil.

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0109160957_HDR-2_zpsn39lkork

Right Side, space is very tight. I removed the fuse box cover during installation. Did same "windmill" pattern on heat sink foil.

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0109161005_HDR_zpsz2bypqbl

Ok and Finished Product. As you can see- it's obviously day time but I can still see that these LEDs perfectly color match the DRLS.

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT e0e943e1-17c6-475d-9df3-b6a094a4ea10_zpsvatigdio

Left Side

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0109161007b_zpsremypu8b

Right Side

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0109161007a_zpsmrkqrgae

Drivers Side

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0109161008_zpslkqal30c

Malcolm X and Martin Luther lol

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0109161133-2_zpswd8pxtay

I also did the interior lights and trunk light using Yorkim T10 White LEDs from Amazon, there's plenty of pics posted around so no need to show that

Hit me w/ any questions, like I said I have these lights in both vehicles and will never use anything else for my lowbeams.

Last edited:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Drive your car right up to the garage door at night because I want to see the cutoff and the beam pattern. Any aftermarket light might be brighter than the halogens but if they can't apply the light effectively it's still a piece of shit.

ICanLiftACivicUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very nice! I'd be VERY careful with the heatsinks on plastic/rubber. I don't know how these ribbon sinks should dissipate but I would not risk melting some electrical wires or plastic housings.

kered424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/ Honda Sensing
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome! I've been wanting to purchase a set of these exact LEDs. Night time pics and cutoff/beam pattern are most appreciated!

OP
OP
futurehendrix

futurehendrix

Intro about nothin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will do the night pics tomorrow, way too much rain here in DC tonight.

Steeler Nation!

Mistahoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GS350, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Accord Touring
I swear by these LEDs to this day. I've used them in all my cars and they are amazing! I'm glad I'm not the only one using them. It's awesome that the prices have dropped since I've bought them. Had a fellow member bashing on these headlights because the $119 price tag was too steep for them. A decent set of quality HIDs usually run the same price if not more. The aluminum heat sinks actually don't get too hot like HIDs and I've never had any issues with them against the plastics and rubbers in my cars before. Perfect color match to all LEDs that Honda uses. I put them in the fogs on my girl's Accord Touring and they match the headlights and DRLs perfectly. Cut off line is much better than HIDs imo, but with them being inside a projector lens both will be very close.

Brettjod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I sent you a message. I'd really like to see how these light up the road at night. I can't see anything with the stock halogen projectors. Seems like they don't shine much more than 50 feet. Don't really want to pay the discounted price from honda for led's. They still want $330 for the set

OP
OP
futurehendrix

futurehendrix

Intro about nothin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I should be able to get the night time pics tonight or early tomorrow morning before I go to work. Sorry 4 the wait !

Here's a pic of me driving up the complex hill to the gym this morning

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0110162108_zpsy4swzfy7

jmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L
I sent you a message. I'd really like to see how these light up the road at night. I can't see anything with the stock halogen projectors. Seems like they don't shine much more than 50 feet. Don't really want to pay the discounted price from honda for led's. They still want $330 for the set
honda only charges 330 for both led headlight assemblies? thats actually cheap!

Brettjod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I should be able to get the night time pics tonight or early tomorrow morning before I go to work. Sorry 4 the wait !

Here's a pic of me driving up the complex hill to the gym this morning

Honda Civic 10th gen XENON DEPOT PHILLIPS LUXEON H11 LED HEADLIGHT KIT 0110162108_zpsy4swzfy7
That looks way better than the stock halogens for sure
Sponsored