• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: WTS: RV6 Catless DP, Ktuner v1.2, PRL SRI 1.5T

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Parting out somethings of mine! Nothing wrong with anything, just selling cause I rarely drive my car anymore so might as well give these parts a new home where they will actually be used! All parts have about ~500 miles of usage on them. Have had no issues with them at all

RV6 Catless Downpipe - SOLD

Ktuner v1.2 - SOLD

PRL Short Ram Intake (Race MAF) - SOLD

If you’re interested in multiple items, let me know...I can probably make it a better deal for you and save you some $$$$.

I am located in San Diego if anyone is interested and local. I am willing to deliver.

Please DM for me for any questions. Thanks.

View attachment 133029

View attachment 133030

View attachment 133031
Sponsored

Last edited:

Carlitosfc1

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fc1
Country flag
Parting out somethings of mine! Nothing wrong with anything, just selling cause I rarely drive my car anymore so might as well give these parts a new home where they will actually be used! All parts have about ~500 miles of usage on them. Have had no issues with them at all

RV6 Catless Downpipe - $250 shipped. Comes with all hardware.

Ktuner v1.2 - $350 shipped. Comes with USB connector cable. Will provide video of me unlocking the unit before shipping to buyer. Willing to throw in an ASUS mini laptop in for an added $50 that I used just for Ktuner.

PRL Short Ram Intake (Race MAF) - $225 Shipped includes lots of pssssh sounds.

If you’re interested in multiple items, let me know...I can probably make it a better deal for you and save you some $$$$.

I am located in San Diego if anyone is interested and local. I am willing to deliver.

Please DM for me for any questions. Thanks.

View attachment 133029

View attachment 133030

View attachment 133031
Bro i sent you a private message

mcdee735

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic, 2003 CRV, 2018 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm interested in the ktuner 1.2 with cables can we make a deal with PayPal.

mcdee735

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic, 2003 CRV, 2018 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't know how to do the private messages but would you take three 40.

OP
OP
Stupefyer

Stupefyer

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag