• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: Stock Si Turbo and Si Turbo Inlet Pipe

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh yeah...u r right! Carry on!
Another thing is your still limited by torque anyways. Most I can see you making on a cvt with and Si turbo is maybe 240-250whp and torque would be around 250whp as well. Guessing you can't run E because you'll go boom lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another thing is your still limited by torque anyways. Most I can see you making on a cvt with and Si turbo is maybe 240-250whp and torque would be around 250whp as well. Guessing you can't run E because you'll go boom lol
You realize that you don't always have to make more torque at the engine to get more torque to the ground right?

Last edited:

OceansX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
:popcorn:..this is interesting

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I didn't still need mine attached to my car to keep it from being a low-ish compression NA car, I'd just give it to you.

Good luck. $400 was the going rate for what I saw awhile back. If you go for a CRV one... it should be the same as an Si. Just make sure it's a HI and not a LO on it's part #.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You realize that you don't always have to make more torque at the engine to get more torque the ground right?
With the SI turbo unless DRob can shift the cvt torque later it won't benefit your rods lol as torque comes in pretty early. That's why my W1 peak torque is at 4K. Not saying you won't gain anything but don't expect much. Kind of sucks since you tested out the tsp stage 1 for non si's but you won't be able to use it after swapping to Si turbo and inlet.

I also got my W1 used for $900 plus seller paid for new turbine housing since wastegate arm was bent so it was a steal! Had 27Won check over the whole turbo including inspecting the wheels and they were in great shape.

OP
OP
Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With the SI turbo unless DRob can shift the cvt torque later it won't benefit your rods lol as torque comes in pretty early. That's why my W1 peak torque is at 4K. Not saying you won't gain anything but don't expect much. Kind of sucks since you tested out the tsp stage 1 for non si's but you won't be able to use it after swapping to Si turbo and inlet.

I also got my W1 used for $900 plus seller paid for new turbine housing since wastegate arm was bent so it was a steal! Had 27Won check over the whole turbo including inspecting the wheels and they were in great shape.
Aren't you about 30 minutes or so from Sonoma Raceway? Take that car to the track and report back. We want to see some beautiful numbers, not talk. Guide us and help us understand.
https://www.sonomaraceway.com/events/complete-schedule/
Sponsored