• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Canada - Ontario [WTB] 27WON CAI for Civic Si

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updated 8/30/2020:

Looking to buy a 27WON CAI for my 2019 Civic Si. Anyone in Canada selling one? would also consider buying form 48 states if it’s cheaper than buying from 27WON themselves..

I’m in London, ON. I can drive up to a couple hours to pick up and pay cash or E-Transfer, or willing to buy from a non-local and pay by PayPal.
Sponsored

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Why waste your money (and potentially lose power) on an SRI? You just need more sound?

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why waste your money (and potentially lose power) on an SRI? You just need more sound?
That’s more or less my goal, if you have a better suggestion. I was thinking the PRL Stage 1 intake kit but I heard that doesn’t give much sound improvement unless someone can convince me otherwise.

I can’t do CAI without relocating my windshield fluid tank and with the way the water levels get sometimes around here with flash floods or up near my cottage, I can’t risk it. I’d do a tune if I wanted more power but waiting for my warranty to run out first before I consider it.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Makes sense. And yes, I can verify your comment about the PRL Stage 1. You do get a bit better throttle response but basically it sounds totally stock.

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Makes sense. And yes, I can verify your comment about the PRL Stage 1. You do get a bit better throttle response but basically it sounds totally stock.
Yeah, that’s why I’m looking at a used SRI. Should it hinder the performance of my car due to heat soak, I’d rather attempt to break even if I have to sell, rather than sell at a huge loss from buying new, you know what I mean? ;)

Mandersonn412

First Name
Matty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan
Country flag
I have my 27won CAI for sale ended up going with a different CAI where my filter sits in the wheel well. I don’t have a Canadian model. My understanding is 27wons intake does not interfere with your reservoir on your model. I love the look and quality of the intake I only had it on my Si for less than a week though and I noticed improved throttle response from the stock system for sure. Let me know if your still interested. If not I’m gonna just post it later today sometime.

Mandersonn412

First Name
Matty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan
Country flag
I have my 27won CAI for sale ended up going with a different CAI where my filter sits in the wheel well. I don’t have a Canadian model. My understanding is 27wons intake does not interfere with your reservoir on your model. I love the look and quality of the intake I only had it on my Si for less than a week though and I noticed improved throttle response from the stock system for sure. Let me know if your still interested. If not I’m gonna just post it later today sometime.
Honda Civic 10th gen [WTB] 27WON CAI for Civic Si C8DD3B9F-594E-4AC6-8992-43F082C43C57

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you find an intake?
I did get a PRL SRI a while back from a local seller in Toronto. But I’m still open to looking for a 27WON CAI if someone has one in Canada. The guy above me we couldn’t make it happen since I wasn’t able to get to the other side of the border anytime soon. Do you have something?

MightyBones

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si
Country flag
Hey AegeanT, I live in toronto I know how you feel, but I was looking into the maperformance one cause it’s a Sri, but it’s slightly deeper more. That’s my suggestion I was looking into the 27won but I still dunno which I want, for budget wise the map doesn’t sound steep and you get a nice whoosh for it cause it’s not a cai but it’s still good.

OP
OP
Deleted User 1886347

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updated OP. Looking for a 27WON CAI still. Looking for local or within Canada but will consider one from the states for the right price, thanks!
Sponsored