• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: OEM FK8 Exhaust - Portland, OR

Beater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner
Country flag
Hello,

As the title states, I’m looking to purchase a OEM CTR exhaust. Hoping someone has upgraded to a aftermarket wants to sell their stock one.

Located near Portland OR (westside - Beaverton/Hillsboro)

Thanks.
Sponsored

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
Out of curiosity did you sell yours for aftermarket and want to go back or using it on a sport hatch?

OP
OP
Beater

Beater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner
Country flag
I currently have a stock Si (sedan) exhaust and want to install a oem CTR exhaust with my soon to be installed RV6 catted downpipe/frontpipe.

I’ve been looking for a while now and have not been able to locate a stock CTR exhaust for sale (yet).

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Just a heads up I don't believe a Type R exhaust will fit correctly on a sedan.

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I have a Type R OEM Exhaust I would sale but I’m in Colorado, if the price is fair and you cover the shipping I’d sale mine, only has about 1200 miles on it

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB: OEM FK8 Exhaust - Portland, OR image

OP
OP
Beater

Beater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner
Country flag
I have a Type R OEM Exhaust I would sale but I’m in Colorado, if the price is fair and you cover the shipping I’d sale mine, only has about 1200 miles on it

image.jpg
Wish you were closer :(

I’m not sure I would want you to deal with shipping and having to cut it up in order to ship it economically.

Thank you though.

OP
OP
Beater

Beater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner
Country flag
Not a fan of the SI options that are out @Beater ?
I’m on the fence... I like the type r exhaust look. And I also like exhaust’s that sound closer to quiet/subtle than loud ones. But I’ll see how my stock exhaust sounds after I install the @RV6 catted downpipe/front pipe.

I am curious to hear how 27won’s sounds though.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m on the fence... I like the type r exhaust look. And I also like exhaust’s that sound closer to quiet/subtle than loud ones. But I’ll see how my stock exhaust sounds after I install the @RV6 catted downpipe/front pipe.

I am curious to hear how 27won’s sounds though.
Stop on by and hear it for yourself. Just over the river. I would have no problem showing you the car.

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Wish you were closer :(

I’m not sure I would want you to deal with shipping and having to cut it up in order to ship it economically.

Thank you though.
I bet it would be cheap and easy with a freight company, when I’ve got Steps bars and big parts in the past for vehicles that’s always been the cheapest way

IaAsk

First Name
Bengt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sport plus hb
Country flag
I currently have a stock Si (sedan) exhaust and want to install a oem CTR exhaust with my soon to be installed RV6 catted downpipe/frontpipe.

I’ve been looking for a while now and have not been able to locate a stock CTR exhaust for sale (yet).
I just saw mine in 3 pieces and drop it in a container becouse nobody wanted it. im live in sweden tho. I just tested it but im to old for 3 cans lip.
Sponsored