• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB - MagnaFlow Resonator Straight Pipe (2018 Si Sedan)

BaboLonian

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I only had to buy one set from the link I provided. I believe it was a male/female. And as for leaks, there are none! The only problem I had was actually attaching the piping to the end where some pipe sticks out beyond the flange on the MagnaFlow to aid in alignment when clamping down. With the persuasion of my arms and a rubber mallet however, it sits snug and you'll be able to clamp it down. Hope to see your set up when you get to it!

Got it installed today. Im so excited about the way it turned out. This exhaust with the resonator delete is honestly how the exhaust should have sounded. I wasnt able to use the same pipe i got from auto zone because that pipe is supposed to be used as a slip on style but the exhaust shop i went to had pipe they supplied. Easily able to daily drive with this set up and freeway driving there isnt much drone. Wind noise was louder then the drone in the cab. Thank you again for explaining the set up!

And you were right. Video doesnt do justice on how it really sounds in person
Sponsored

OP
OP
IvanJonn

IvanJonn

First Name
Ivan Jonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Got it installed today. Im so excited about the way it turned out. This exhaust with the resonator delete is honestly how the exhaust should have sounded. I wasnt able to use the same pipe i got from auto zone because that pipe is supposed to be used as a slip on style but the exhaust shop i went to had pipe they supplied. Easily able to daily drive with this set up and freeway driving there isnt much drone. Wind noise was louder then the drone in the cab. Thank you again for explaining the set up!

And you were right. Video doesnt do justice on how it really sounds in person
Awesome! I'm glad you're happy the way it turned out and that I was able to help :) The extra pops and gurgles are much welcome with this setup!

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I heard this setup on the weekend at a car meet. The resonator was replaced with a straight pipe. It sounded REAL good. Deep and the burbles :)

Patrik25

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si coupe
Country flag
Hi guys, I just installed my new magnaflow exhaust. During the installation I realized the there was no gasket included so I used the original circular flange gasket. Do you think that is ok?

Patrik25

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si coupe
Country flag

BaboLonian

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys. I have my exhaust set up for sale. I have the resonator delete pipe with a QTP low profile electric cutoff welded on it too. Just to make more of a grumble at the flick of a switch. Sold my car and dont need it anymore. I will sell exhaust system for $600. That being the full magnaflow exhaust system with the resonator that comes with it. Plus the straight pipe with the Electric cutoff welded on(switch and wiring as well) Everything is still bolt on and ground clearance Is good. If you are interested let me know. Im in nor cal for local pick up. You pay for shipping.

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB - MagnaFlow Resonator Straight Pipe (2018 Si Sedan) 2471F62C-075F-4002-AB68-55C7744BD21A

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB - MagnaFlow Resonator Straight Pipe (2018 Si Sedan) 1B0ABB3A-28D1-489B-9F38-2C7EE0031EC5

Triggerman71

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic sport hatchback
Country flag
What year ,model civic will this fit?

Jeremiah T

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Custom Straight Pipe next to MagnaFlow Resonator

You can buy the straight pipe at AutoZone for $6.99 and the necessary flanges that match the MagnaFlow online for about $15. Cost for welding depends but I had a friend get it done so it was basically free. Other shops quoted me about $120 for the job.

Link to Resonator Pipe
https://m.autozone.com/emission-control-and-exhaust/resonator/nickson-resonator/61521_0_0?aqs=

Link to 2.5 Inch V-Band Flange + Clamp
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/141472911940

IMG_20180704_000614_505.jpg

IMG_20180622_115611_981.jpg
I cliked the link to the resonator pipe and it says the pipe is only 2.25 inched in diameter when the exhaust is 2.5 inches on the car.
is there another pipe i can get that has the flanged ends?

Jeremiah T

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
Custom Straight Pipe next to MagnaFlow Resonator

You can buy the straight pipe at AutoZone for $6.99 and the necessary flanges that match the MagnaFlow online for about $15. Cost for welding depends but I had a friend get it done so it was basically free. Other shops quoted me about $120 for the job.

Link to Resonator Pipe
https://m.autozone.com/emission-control-and-exhaust/resonator/nickson-resonator/61521_0_0?aqs=

Link to 2.5 Inch V-Band Flange + Clamp
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/141472911940

IMG_20180704_000614_505.jpg

IMG_20180622_115611_981.jpg
Do you need to weld the ends on or can you just clamp or weld the pipe by itself to the existing exhaust?
Sponsored