Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Country flag
I’m looking for a set of broken or unwanted halogen headlights. Cheap. I don’t care if they are totaled. I just want the connectors for the DRL. If you have the connector for the harness side also that would be a bonus. They twist out of the headlight but don’t have much play to cut the wires to I’ll need to go in to cut the wires to get a long enough pigtail. I need to make a crossover harness to keep the DRL on full when the headlights are on. I have the wiring figured out already. Just need the parts. I’m not interested in hacking the herness.

I know I can get them from wreckers but thought I’d try here first. Wreckers usually toss broken unsellable parts. Pictures of both connectors needed.
From my research I’ve done I found out from Honda that nobody has ever made the mating connecter for the wiring harness. It’s just a moulded parts the twist into the light.

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB Halogen Headlights Broken Cheap 17BF2BFF-638F-42D1-BE4D-5EEE6A1FCF29

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB Halogen Headlights Broken Cheap 460E6FDC-28F5-4DC6-90B8-F2AD3E9C278F

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks to yamin1021 I got what I needed. Now I can make my relay modules to make the DRL stay bright all the time.

yamin1021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Country flag
Thanks to yamin1021 I got what I needed. Now I can make my relay modules to make the DRL stay bright all the time.
So you have 2 sets of drl? One from sequential, one is stock ?

OP
OP
Brisco

Brisco

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So you have 2 sets of drl? One from sequential, one is stock ?
Yes. One where the led blinker is and the stock one. I’m going to wire the Aftermarket one to the bright wire of the drl and externally add an inline relay. When I have time that is. The winter is slowing down my progress.
Sponsored