• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB: 19" oem Acura NSX Y-spoke forged Superalloy wheels

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
These are the front wheels on the new NSX, obviously. Would like a complete set of four. I know it's a shot in the dark but I figure if I can get a decent set used from someone, it'd save me some cash. Willing to spend a little extra if they've already got tires on them in good condition. FYI, you can get a new set including shipping for these from Acura for less than $2500 so please don't ask something ridiculous. If you've got TPMS sensors in them, feel free to sell them off to make a buck.
Sponsored

youCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1292 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
Have you tried posting in an NSX forum? Or you have and posting here for increased visibility?

Muggsy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R, 2020 Lexus UX250h, 2012 Toyota Sienna
Country flag
Good luck. Hard to imagine somebody having those and wanting to sell, but I guess you never know unless you ask. They are awesome.

OP
OP
shihabp79

shihabp79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Type R #2740
Country flag
Have you tried posting in an NSX forum? Or you have and posting here for increased visibility?
The only NSX forum I really know about is NSX prime and their classifieds section is a ghost town. Can you recommend any good ones?
Sponsored