First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Now located in South Korea....Working for the Army
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring, 2018 BMW X-3.
Country flag
Finally got a chance to get rid of the factory spoiler (such a Pain in a$$ to remove), and put on the the Eagle Eyes LED wrap around taillight/ spoiler... I think it looks pretty bad ass....has a real OEM feel to the light and was simple to mount...literally six screws and hooking up the lights...works with all sedans, but if came with factory spoiler, that must be removed first, as this spoiler will cover all the holes...

Many thanx to Trentcofax for the sale...Now my civic is unique!!!!! Honda Civic 10th gen Wrap around Led Tailght/ Spoiler spoiler5 Honda Civic 10th gen Wrap around Led Tailght/ Spoiler spoiler4 Honda Civic 10th gen Wrap around Led Tailght/ Spoiler spoiler2 Honda Civic 10th gen Wrap around Led Tailght/ Spoiler spoiler3

Mikeguyver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got a chance to get rid of the factory spoiler (such a Pain in a$$ to remove), and put on the the Eagle Eyes LED wrap around taillight/ spoiler... I think it looks pretty bad ass....has a real OEM feel to the light and was simple to mount...literally six screws and hooking up the lights...works with all sedans, but if came with factory spoiler, that must be removed first, as this spoiler will cover all the holes...

Many thanx to Trentcofax for the sale...Now my civic is unique!!!!! spoiler5.jpg spoiler4.jpg spoiler2.jpg spoiler3.jpg
Will be getting mine soon!!

PilotZero

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan (totaled) 2017 Type R (#322)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love this upgrade. Shame it won't work on the Si Sedan.

Finess

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
That's pretty awesome, unique indeed.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man.... I'm going to have to get me one of these. That just looks amazing! Why was the OEM spoiler hard to remove? That tiny thing can't have much holding it on.

One other question. Does this illuminate with the tail lights and get brighter when you hit your brakes?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Revenger8

Revenger8

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Snoopyslr,
The factory spoiler was held on by push in pins with clips, it was extremely difficult to get them out....in addition to the 3M tape that the factory used around the edges.... Had to pry the H3ll out of them to get them to release and actually broke two of the pins.... It does not get brighter when you step on the brake, lights up with the driving lights/ parking lights on.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! It still looks awesome and I have a feeling I'm going to be buying one soon lol.

Did you seal up any holes left behind from the OEM spoiler? I assume this has some sort of weather seal, but it can't be perfect.

relentlessX

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
I like this!!

Must........resist..............urge.........to....get...this......

enishi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sedan ext
Country flag
Neigbor's kid reverse car into my rear. Need to replace the spoiler and that red bit light assembly. Better idea is to replace those parts with this. Did you seal up any of the holes?

OP
OP
Revenger8

Revenger8

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I did pull it back off after initial fitting and surrounded the factory spoiler holes with some automotive 3M tape, just to make sure that the trunk wouldn't leak.... Been on about a week, and has rained for several days and trunk is dry.... with no water sloshing around...

enishi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sedan ext
Country flag
Does the led spoiler goes over the top edge of the trunk lid?

Or if you can take a close up picture of where the bottom of the led spoiler meets the rear of the trunk lid.

I got damage to the top edge of the trunk lid and the led spoiler might cover that part up.

Edit: nvm, I fit it and it doesn't cover completely but it's good enough. The led spoiler needs some polishing on the top bit. quality is so so

Last edited: