Worlds most interesting Police cars

shadowspar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Hatch LX CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was going to say, the OPP here already use a Cessna 206 to monitor the highways for speeders and other aggressive driving. Even if you can outrun a police cruiser, you can't outrun their radio :p

1981CBX

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Touring Coupe (owned) 2018 Accord base model (leased) 1981 Honda CBX motorcycle
Country flag
I got pulled over by a truck that looked like a cable or phone company truck, tennis ball in color. When I blasted by it, much to my chagrin, it said “SHERIFF” on the side. He didn’t clock me with radar, laser or speedometer. However, he did ask me how fast I went past him and said, “you must of been doing 80!“. Since the speed limit was 55 mph and I was in a construction zone I didn’t argue with him but I didn’t admit to anything. He wrote me for “unreasonable and imprudent speed“. Within three days I had five letters from lawyers wanting to handle the case. I decided to pick the lawyer based on the best website. Since it was simply a traffic ticket, I thought it was time to treat myself to a lawyer showing up in court instead of me for a change. The best website won, that lawyer went to court for me on that day, got my ticket turned into a parking ticket, $350 fine, no points. That was the most interesting police car I’ve seen ever. Other than a Honda 500 silver wing trike that the Richmond Virginia police used for their meter maids.

Honda Civic 10th gen Worlds most interesting Police cars D80AF0D8-0675-468F-85C0-F73A5ADC386A

Honda Civic 10th gen Worlds most interesting Police cars 5B4DD27F-77FD-49EA-A327-CDA663F432C4

Last edited:

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Broward County use these at the Lauderdale airport. They always made me giggle