First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WOP Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got our first meet out of the way. Now we can work on getting more attendance. Already got a great group with a lot of knowledge
And decals coming!
Sponsored

jrschultz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Manual
Country flag
I'd likely come to a WI meet, but I don't have facebook. I had it years ago and got really annoyed by it. Any chance of updating us here or an instagram account?

eha1988

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd likely come to a WI meet, but I don't have facebook. I had it years ago and got really annoyed by it. Any chance of updating us here or an instagram account?
No problem, I’ll try to keep this updated! Where are you from? Add me on Instagram! @eric.fk7

eha1988

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just a heads up, we are planning a Wisconsin-Illinois meet next weekend in Kenosha. I’ll keep this thread updated!

Scrapdog

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R , 11 Civic Si , 01 S2000 , 99 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just a heads up, we are planning a Wisconsin-Illinois meet next weekend in Kenosha. I’ll keep this thread updated!
Keep me posted I may have time Sunday if early!

eha1988

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anyone have their factory Sport or Si wheels for sale?

eha1988

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have a set of Eibach Sportlines off my Hatchback Sport for sale. Located in Madison, asking $200!

Challenger 2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
I got the Sport Hatch back in January. I already racked up 23k miles since. I like the low end power of the engine in stock mode; very fun car to drive. I like that the car is spacious enough that you can pack or hual things in the car. I reflashed the ecu with the Hondata 6+. Noticeable difference. I like that blue color! Any plans to mod your SI?
Finally! Some info I can use. What + where is a Hondata 6+? And what kind of a difference did you notice? I love that blue! That was my first choice, but they only had the green pearl so guess what I'm driving. The car IS very spacious and quite comfy, too. I still think the infotainment center is a nightmare tho. It's worse than the beautiful black on black CTS coupe I wrecked. And I never did figure out that radio completely before it's demise.
Going to do the Hondata flash, King Motorsports in West Bend does it for $350. Also a mishimoto intake....For the sound only...not going to get any gains out of that from what I've heard. Otherwise I'm stuck with the cvt model as my wife has to be able to drive it...and she has no interest in learning how to drive a manual.

U?
What benefit do you expect to get from the Hondata flash? Do any Large Honda dealers do them?

bluegiant1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
@Challenger 2 throttle response improved, pulls harder low to mid range. I've been able to spin my tires in first gear in mid range with CVT trans.

swankyjake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Checking in from Ripon/Platteville/Orlando? (just moved back from Florida). Leased my '18 EX Hatch on Black Friday due to my Saturn S failing on me in Florida.

Honda Civic 10th gen Wisconsin check in! 20181126_181909

apexit53

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 23 Integra aspec MT
Country flag
Hello everyone!
Honda Civic 10th gen Wisconsin check in! 32901014728_b9d99551c0_k
Untitled by mnachtigal53, on Flickr

Picked her up Saturday in Illinois drove her home in the snow storm! Needless to say the type R tires are not snow friendly! Made it home though! Cant wait for this thing to be broken in!
Sponsored