Wisconsin check in!

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
Since the other post is more for the type R's. Thought i would post for everyone in wisconsin to check in with there awesome civics! Anyways. Madison here! Got my 17 civic SI and i LOVE it to pieces. Hopeing to find some more awesome civic owners here and maybe do so meets and what not. Get a good community going :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Wisconsin check in! 20170915_171827

Honda Civic 10th gen Wisconsin check in! 20170915_171840

OP
OP
ice raptor

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
Nice! When did you get yours and how you liking it?

bluegiant1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I got the Sport Hatch back in January. I already racked up 23k miles since. I like the low end power of the engine in stock mode; very fun car to drive. I like that the car is spacious enough that you can pack or hual things in the car. I reflashed the ecu with the Hondata 6+. Noticeable difference. I like that blue color! Any plans to mod your SI?

OP
OP
ice raptor

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
Wow 23k already? Thats crazy. I plan to mod for sure. Still up in the air what i wanna do with it. The main thing i want to do right now is change out intake. I wanna get a bit of a deeper sound to it. Debating on the PRL intake but the wait time is kinda killing me on it. Other then that ill probably run stock until break in then i might do the down pipe and tune and see where im at with that.

bluegiant1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Haha yeah 23k, 80 miles round trip commute for work 5 days a week.

Downpipe and custom tune is next for me.

OP
OP
ice raptor

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
You go to madison to work or something? lol. And nice. Thats about the best bang for your buck i think performance wise

OP
OP
ice raptor

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
Ah...That doesnt seem like a super far trip wise per day but i could be wrong. i dont spend much time up in the milwaukee area

wiscompton

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback, Sonic Grey
Waunakee WI here....

Have since blacked out the emblems
Blacked out the door trim with vinyl
Depo smoked side markers

Have the Eibach pro kit and rear camber arms in the garage, just waiting on rims/tires to get it all done at once.

Car is sitting in the 3rd car stall for the winter, have a beater to drive until spring.

If anyone is interested in my stock smoke rims/tires, they will be for sale in the spring. 6k on them.

Honda Civic 10th gen Wisconsin check in! IMG_0132.JPG

OP
OP
ice raptor

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
Waunakee WI here....

Have since blacked out the emblems
Blacked out the door trim with vinyl
Depo smoked side markers

Have the Eibach pro kit and rear camber arms in the garage, just waiting on rims/tires to get it all done at once.

Car is sitting in the 3rd car stall for the winter, have a beater to drive until spring.

If anyone is interested in my stock smoke rims/tires, they will be for sale in the spring. 6k on them.

IMG_0132.JPG
the grey and black looks nice! You just have the hatch? Any plans for engine mods?

wiscompton

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
the grey and black looks nice! You just have the hatch? Any plans for engine mods?
Going to do the Hondata flash, King Motorsports in West Bend does it for $350. Also a mishimoto intake....For the sound only...not going to get any gains out of that from what I've heard. Otherwise I'm stuck with the cvt model as my wife has to be able to drive it...and she has no interest in learning how to drive a manual.

U?

OP
OP
ice raptor

ice raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 AGB Civic Si
Country flag
As of right now...All i really wanna do to it is the PRL intake. I just am hesitant to pull the trigger on the pre order. I work for the dealership i bought my car from so im going to mostly keep it stock for a while and keep my warranty. All she's got done is the husky floor mats and inserts for the cupholders and what not which looks pretty nice actually. I wanna get all LED's for the lights interior and exterior. Then think about some winter wheels before the shit storm hits

wiscompton

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ended up doing the Hondata flash....Cant beat it for the price/performance. Getting the same gas mileage as before.

Anyone do an aftermarket exhaust in SO WI? Would like to see/hear before I buy....

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
I can see you guys hanging out down the street. Doing the same old thing you did last week with not a thing to do. I love Wisconsin.
Sponsored