Window Dew Wipe Strip issue?

matse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

My car (2016 Civic Sedan EX-T) is mostly in the garage, so I don't typically have dew or moisture on it in the mornings, but I left my car outside the other night. In the morning, I got in my car and I rolled down the windows to clear the dew off of them, however it only worked on the drivers side. The passenger side front and rear window still had dew on them, like the wipe strip didn't make contact. I dont think this is normal. I'm going to have the dealer check it out. Does anyone else have this issue?
Sponsored

Last edited:

hondamitch51

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring ; 2016 CRV Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this issue.

My car (2016 Civic Sedan EX-T) is mostly in the garage, so I don't typically have dew or moisture on it in the mornings, but I left my car outside the other night. In the morning, I got in my car and I rolled down the windows to clear the dew off of them, however it only worked on the drivers side. The passenger side front and rear window still had dew on them, like the wipe strip didn't make contact. I dont think this is normal. I'm going to have the dealer check it out. Does anyone else have this issue?
I wouldn't sweat it. Just wipe off the moisture with a dry towel before heading out. My car is always in the garage so I don't usually have a dew problem.

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
What I do is blast the heat. After a minute I'm good to go.

andre12dbsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan / 2017 Acura MDX Navi SH-AWD
Mine does the same. Other vehicles I've owned have done it and some haven't. It's hit or miss. As the others have said, the heat seems to clear the windows pretty quickly.
Sponsored