Will these LED fog lights fit the 2018 Sport Touring hatch?

WhiteCastleKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Just got mine today, some time in the next 2 week, I will try to install them. I will do a DIY if I can get some help. I think they look super. The connector is like the regular halogen bulb type. It’s a matter of holes and spacing. But I do think they will fit.

WhiteCastleKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just got mine today, some time in the next 2 week, I will try to install them. I will do a DIY if I can get some help. I think they look super. The connector is like the regular halogen bulb type. It’s a matter of holes and spacing. But I do think they will fit.
Trying today, but i do not want to remove the bumper. Getting the black honeycomb vents seem to by my road block without scratching paint or breaking a clip. I tried one, with no luck, but with try one more time.

OP
OP

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
Trying today, but i do not want to remove the bumper. Getting the black honeycomb vents seem to by my road block without scratching paint or breaking a clip. I tried one, with no luck, but with try one more time.
It's so frustrating to get at the lighting on the hatch. One of my side lights burnt out over the holidays. I had to go to the dealer because I couldn't trust myself to change the bulb lol

WhiteCastleKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's so frustrating to get at the lighting on the hatch. One of my side lights burnt out over the holidays. I had to go to the dealer because I couldn't trust myself to change the bulb lol
I did my side markers easy, changed to leds, but getting the front fog bezels off, not working. I tried, but feel If I go to hard to insert my trim tool to get to the clip, I will damage the bumper paint. I will wait till Spring to remove the bumper.

OP
OP

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I did my side markers easy, changed to leds, but getting the front fog bezels off, not working. I tried, but feel If I go to hard to insert my trim tool to get to the clip, I will damage the bumper paint. I will wait till Spring to remove the bumper.
I did find out how easy it is to change the side lights, it's just I lacked the necessary tools. I will eventually put white lenses with amber LEDS.

I hope someone else had success installing the lights in the meantime.

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
do the fake vents have screws holding them in or just tabs on the sport touring?

OP
OP

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
do the fake vents have screws holding them in or just tabs on the sport touring?
You don't access the fog lights by taking off the fake vents, they're accessed from underneath the vehicle.

fabster22

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport 6MT , 2018 Accord Lx
Country flag
In the sport hatchback at least, you can pop off the fake vent. It's held on by clips and it gives you access to the whole fog light housing. No screws.

Honda Civic 10th gen Will these LED fog lights fit the 2018 Sport Touring hatch? E28585A2-3102-4F79-965E-D6F01248442E

OP
OP

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
In the sport hatchback at least, you can pop off the fake vent. It's held on by clips and it gives you access to the whole fog light housing. No screws.

E28585A2-3102-4F79-965E-D6F01248442E.jpeg
Hmmm, I would be too afraid to scratch the paint on the bumper, and I also have the Honda Sensing radar too.

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thats what i thought theyre like the type r and just pop out. i forgot to look when i removed my bumper

OP
OP

Dis4Damion

First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It looks like a relatively easy process, you just have to be very careful

WhiteCastleKid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

E28585A2-3102-4F79-965E-D6F01248442E.jpeg
wow, can you post some details on how you removed yours. I tried for a while and just gave up. It’s cold here and the bumper won’t budge. Like what you used, which way did you pry...any help would be great. I have the Honda OEM LED fog replacements starring me all day, got to get them done. Thanks!

PS, do you pry the bumper or the fake vent...

fabster22

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport 6MT , 2018 Accord Lx
Country flag
wow, can you post some details on how you removed yours. I tried for a while and just gave up. It’s cold here and the bumper won’t budge. Like what you used, which way did you pry...any help would be great. I have the Honda OEM LED fog replacements starring me all day, got to get them done. Thanks!

PS, do you pry the bumper or the fake vent...
It's fairly easy but it's scary the first time since the clips are on there pretty tight. I used a small flat head screwdriver and covered it with a rag so i wouldn't scratch the bumper. It requires a pretty firm pull. I would suggest starting at the top towards the corner, you put the screwdriver or panel removal tool in between the bumper and vent and pull on the vent. Like i said, it requires a firm pull, just be careful since there is a push pin clip on the corner towards the center on the bumper, you can see it on the picture. No need to mess with the bumper.

caryaca

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic ExT Sedan
Country flag
Do you have any update if they are fit?
Sponsored