Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside)

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any update on this?
As of right now we have parked this project. We have several irons in the fire and had to make some adjustments. We have some big news that we will be announcing next week. If you are looking to purchase a coupe kit you can send me DM and I can put you in touch with our supplier.

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So fun fact about the spoiler. They are super rare and fully functional. They are off the Redbull GRC civics. Only 6 remain in the world. We have 2, the drift Civic as 2, and the other 2 i think got sold to individuals. If enough interest we might make some more in a different material. They currently only fit the coupes.
That spoiler is sweet!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Alright, postin up here first. I have one GRC wing for sale. 1 of 6 in the world. DM me if interested before I post in vendor forum.

4/22/20 wing sold, If I get another I'll let you all know.

Last edited:

AverageJ

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I for sure want this body kit for my fc3! I will order it the day that it comes out.

Casper.fc3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic coupe
Country flag
I need this body kit! Been looking for a coupe body kit that looks good since before I bought the car!! Would love to see a good duck bill option as well

BeefyBuns

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Alright, postin up here first. I have one GRC wing for sale. 1 of 6 in the world. DM me if interested before I post in vendor forum.

4/22/20 wing sold, If I get another I'll let you all know.
If you guys manage to get your hands on another one, I'll buy it ASAP. Ive been dying to get one. I missed out on the one he had offered for sale on his Chris's instagram quite a while back.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you guys manage to get your hands on another one, I'll buy it ASAP. Ive been dying to get one. I missed out on the one he had offered for sale on his Chris's instagram quite a while back.
Send me a DM so I can remember to check. I might have one more come up.

Tuck_si01

First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I hope this thread finds you well. Today we are talking wide body kits for the coupe and sedan 10th gen Civics. As some of you may have seen or heard about there was a particular 10th gen FC3 SI coupe at the Honda booth this year at SEMA.

It was a crazy build with a 900hp turbo k swap, rwd, custom suspension, crazy turn angles, and of course a wide body kit.

While tons of this car was epic lots of people wanted to know more about the body kit and we dug into it for you. (images attached below)

The kit you see on the car is made up of 8x ABS plastic pieces and was designed by Chris Jeanneret Racing up here in Washington state. About 3 hours north of us. It is a 100% ground-up design modeled on the coupe and 3d scanned for perfect fitment. We had the opportunity to check it out in person along with diving into the manufacturing of the kit and what goes into it.

After some discussion and brainstorming, we want to create a sedan version as well of this beautiful kit. We would help them test and model the kit and then become the exclusive and only seller of this kit worldwide for both the sedan and coupe.

So my question for you guys is, should we do it? Do you want us to make the kit and sell it? Would you rock it?

As you know we always take your guy's input and aim to be a leader in all things 10th gen, so join us in the conversation below and let's build together.

900hp RWD civicx.jpeg

2016 civic widebody kit.jpeg

Civic Wide flares.png

FC3 drift widebody kit.jpeg

Honda CivicX widebody kit.jpeg
I would definitely save up for the coupe version if you could get the price down to $2500 for the full kit

stanger

First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON Any updates on the FC3 widebody kit? I know covid is probably delaying it but I wanna know if there are still plans to produce it.

jholz27

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2019 Sedan
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I hope this thread finds you well. Today we are talking wide body kits for the coupe and sedan 10th gen Civics. As some of you may have seen or heard about there was a particular 10th gen FC3 SI coupe at the Honda booth this year at SEMA.

It was a crazy build with a 900hp turbo k swap, rwd, custom suspension, crazy turn angles, and of course a wide body kit.

While tons of this car was epic lots of people wanted to know more about the body kit and we dug into it for you. (images attached below)

The kit you see on the car is made up of 8x ABS plastic pieces and was designed by Chris Jeanneret Racing up here in Washington state. About 3 hours north of us. It is a 100% ground-up design modeled on the coupe and 3d scanned for perfect fitment. We had the opportunity to check it out in person along with diving into the manufacturing of the kit and what goes into it.

After some discussion and brainstorming, we want to create a sedan version as well of this beautiful kit. We would help them test and model the kit and then become the exclusive and only seller of this kit worldwide for both the sedan and coupe.

So my question for you guys is, should we do it? Do you want us to make the kit and sell it? Would you rock it?

As you know we always take your guy's input and aim to be a leader in all things 10th gen, so join us in the conversation below and let's build together.

900hp RWD civicx.jpeg

Civic Wide flares.png

hey just wondering what lip this?

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone,

900hp RWD civicx.jpeg

Civic Wide flares.png

love the design but id have to get some wide wheels to make that work but that spoiler thou i want that badly! with a small duck lip on trunk!