Wich gauge parameters are you using in TunerView ?

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Any plans on creating tunerviewer as a plugin for AndroidAuto? Similar to torque
Android Auto is limited to messaging or music. We have the Lite version of the app which works fine.

Endo_Dizzy

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport CVT
Country flag
an older android device with at least 5.0 can be found very cheap these days. just a thought.
Didn't even think about that. SO even without a SIM card I could use an older android phone so long as it had wifi enabled to download the app?

@Linszter Could you confirm?

This sounds way more feasible than a $200 separate device

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Didn't even think about that. SO even without a SIM card I could use an older android phone so long as it had wifi enabled to download the app?

Yes you can. One of the best is to get a new Amazon Fire tablet for 50USD. You need to sideload Google Play Store and after that you can simply download and use the app.

10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag

And you need Bluetooth to get the signal from the KTuner and pretty sure android 5.0 is the minimum os requirement . I picked up a J7 on sale at a dollar store for like $30, even a J3 should work

miketeg

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 2k18 / DC4 2k1
Country flag
Probably already discussed somewhere, but is there a reason why there's no Oil Pressure / Oil temp gauge in the app? Is it because theres no sensor in the car ?

That would be the top gauge for me.

also, what's the diff between Map Turbo pressure and the other turbo pressure. I see that Map turbo pressure show lower values than the other one.

Thanks

Last edited:

Smilo359

First Name
Aneliya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys! I am monitoring my fuel trims but was also wanting to see the air to fuel ratio. I'm seeing that some of you have mentioned it as an option to have displayed, but I can't find any AFR anything as an option on my Ktuner.. Is it under a different abbreviation or something?