Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
[
no it wouldn't, the CRX had a backseat
yes you’re right the CRX had a back seat and also the Porsche 911 did also but try sitting in them. On certain model cars the manufacturer throws a back sit in for insurance and marketing reasons ( two seaters are usually know as sports cars so insurance company’s Jack up the price) my 2004 Tiburon had a back set and also was a hatchback the back seat was a joke. That’s because the car had a short wheel base. If you remember the ford EXP which was a excort with a shorter wheel base and lower roof line it was a two seater also a hatchback. Not saying the idea of shorting the civic coupe and making it a hatchback is a bad idea. Believe me I’ll buy one in a heartbeat but the back seat would be useless

Honda Civic 10th gen Why no love for the coupe 6D37D79A-1788-493F-AEF3-70058A3E1337
Sponsored

Last edited:

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
I've had 8 or 9 cars with manual trans so I'm certainly not against them. But at this point in time I can't say they're better. You could argue a MT is more fun to drive but that's a personal preference. Look at all performance cars such as Porsches, Ferraris, Corvettes, Camaros, etc that use automatics or a DCT. Kind of depends on what you want. One could say, do you want a slow fun MT car or a quick & fast automatic.

That being said, I agree there are brain dead people out there who can't think for themselves & have to rely on a smartphone in order to function. But they shouldn't be driving any kind car.

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
what would also be good for the CTR would be a six-speed DCT. The excitement and performance of MT with the convenience of auto. But maybe the DCT is too expensive for a civic. They're putting them in new Porsches and I think the 2020 vette comes standard with one now.

Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si energy green
Country flag
I love this coupe I just found it brand new in June 2019 love the energy green definitely would like the four-door cuz I have to put my grandson in the back I have to get back there with him to put him in the car seat that's so worth it fun car my first car was a 76 4 speed Civic

Honda Civic 10th gen Why no love for the coupe IMG_20191012_073331

BriteBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L
Country flag
I love this coupe I just found it brand new in June 2019 love the energy green definitely would like the four-door cuz I have to put my grandson in the back I have to get back there with him to put him in the car seat that's so worth it fun car my first car was a 76 4 speed Civic
That's a great color.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Love the rarety
I was actually considering that color also rallye red but owning red and electric blue cars thier a big target
Not for the police but for every idiot out there especially the good’ o boy pickup truck driver if they see something bright they have to attack that why i settled for modern steel but that doesn’t work either they still try to run me off the road I guess because it’s a sporty Japanese coupe

Last edited:

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The car looks great awesome pic too:thumbsup:
This is what I meant by I take better pics with my actual camera lol phone camera is always a meh

Honda Civic 10th gen Why no love for the coupe FE5B62CD-D340-48D9-ABC6-0B43D61A937C

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love my coupe. I still get looks in it from people driving camaro, mustang, challengers, brzs, focus st, ect. Gen X civic is a damn good looking and styled car, 2 or 4 dr or hatch. Ecept all hatches need the R spoiler, they just look chopped in the back. I wish i had the money to get the Si spoiler on mine, I think it looks great.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That’s a good one you have a good point there

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I love my coupe. I still get looks in it from people driving camaro, mustang, challengers, brzs, focus st, ect. Gen X civic is a damn good looking and styled car, 2 or 4 dr or hatch. Ecept all hatches need the R spoiler, they just look chopped in the back. I wish i had the money to get the Si spoiler on mine, I think it looks great.
This spoiler looks good too

Honda Civic 10th gen Why no love for the coupe 1646D3C0-2891-4C59-A947-567CAD426DF6

alias Igme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo 156, Honda Civic (1.5t hatchback)
Country flag
Because the dealers did not freakin’ sell it here :(
Would probably be my first choice if they did specially the Si one.
Sponsored