Who has the most miles on their 1.5t civic?

er1c_b

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I have over 67,000 miles on my EX-T so far. Only fluid and filter changes.
CVT? I'm now at 46k and the maintenance minder for the CVT fluid change hasn't popped up yet.
Sponsored

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
49.000 miles bought 7/16 Ext. Changed CVT fluid at 48,000. So far, the expected reliability hasn't disappointed.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
13k miles on a 2016 ext.. :) I guess I lose this contest until I resale it. ;)

Markbowers37

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic 1.5T
Country flag
There's a million threads on here regarding the longevity of the "X", but nobody is asking real questions...

I know there's gotta be people on here that drive the wheels off their cars... so...

How many miles do you have on yours? What transmission? any notable issues?
There's a million threads on here regarding the longevity of the "X", but nobody is asking real questions...

I know there's gotta be people on here that drive the wheels off their cars... so...

How many miles do you have on yours? What transmission? any notable issues?
I have 2016 civic turbo automatic It’s got 113,000 on it now I have had no issues Except the radio comes on pops through the speakers !!!

MrAwesome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe MT
Country flag
I have a 2018 EX-T Coupe 6MT. I'm at 26K or 27K miles. Ummm there's a little sputter sometimes when I accelerate at low speeds in 2nd or 3rd gear (Im guessing fuel injectors or fuel filter). Feel like i need to rotate my tires but there's still a good amount of tread on them. Will soon need to change my brake pads. The stock exhaust sounds a little deeper from which i originally bought the vehicle (loving the sound). I hear turbo spooling more often now but do not feel a negative or positive change in performance. Overall, I still love the car like the first day i got it.

Last edited:

Rick

First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 1.5L EX-L
Country flag
144,843 Miles as of last night. 2016 civic sedan EX-L 1.5L turbo with CVT.
I purchased it last fall from a local Honda dealer with 130,000+. Must have been all highway because 80,000 trip meter had 43mpg.
I took to a local independent shop on my test drive and they were amazed how clean it looked and “tight” the suspension was- drives like it has low mileage. Based on the service it was driven in North Western PA- lots of snow,salt and Ice.

I have only done an oil change and CVT fluid drain/ fill.

Only issue was E parking brake failed but was ultimately a shorted wire inside the harness. It was remedied by bypassing with new wire by a local auto/ electronics shop (dealer wanted to replace entire harness for $1000+).

Honda Civic 10th gen Who has the most miles on their 1.5t civic? 9E8AB6C0-2BF9-423E-8017-A6D5ECBE635D

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Checking in with 172,000 miles
I've flushed the brake fluid
Flushed the coolant
Flushed the CVT 4 times to date
Replaced 3 sets of tires
Still drives like new, I can feel the suspension getting loose (shocks)
About time to replace wheel bearings. My oil level does rise because of fuel dilution but I change the oil so frequently that i don't think its developed any problems.
I received the letter from Honda on extended warranty for 6 years unlimited miles so it looks like I'm set for 3 more years of driving!

Edit: forgot to mention my AC keeps freezing up will blow hard sometimes but on long drives I have to cut it off then back on a few times and it will blow out tiny chunks of ice.

aymehr

Ari
First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
I don't have the most miles, but I bought my car in December of 2018 and just hit 10100 after a road trip around the good old US of A.

Brvndxn

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
I don't have the most miles, but I bought my car in December of 2018 and just hit 10100 after a road trip around the good old US of A.
Still running good , no overheating , weird jerking or just things you notice that werent there back in OCT?

SI_honda_2k17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
For those of you with over 100 000miles, have you noticed a decrease in mpg since the beginning?
Any trace of carbon built?

aymehr

Ari
First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Still running good , no overheating , weird jerking or just things you notice that werent there back in OCT?
mechanically, the car has been great so far. I had a good amount of load in the car with me, but had no trouble passing others. Drove through some heavy showers in GA and TN and even going through CO and the Rockies I felt like the car was doing fine.

My only issue is with a rattling noise coming from my headliner. I might take it to the dealership at some point (not in a rush I got a deal for 100K miles or 10 years extended warranty for less than $1/day).

Rayzorman1

I bleed Honda red.......
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback, 2019 Type R. 2021 CRV Black Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
10,000 kms since March 19th and have changed the oil twice (overkill of course, MM came up this week) and rotated the tires.

VarmintCong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Focus ST Line X (sold 2020 Si sedan)
Country flag
For those of you with over 100 000miles, have you noticed a decrease in mpg since the beginning?
Any trace of carbon built?
I've noticed it at 65k miles. Lost about 2-3 mpg - much of that is in trip computer - meaning the computer thinks it hasn't changed but the gas tank fillup calculation shows mpg has dropped.
Sponsored