• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

White/amber switchback LED eyelids (DRL, sequential turn) iJDMtoy

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si, 2016 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Howdy all ~

So I was really looking for sequential turns, and something to make the Si stand out a bit. What I didn't take into consideration was that these are wrapped in chrome, not in black. And to me, it totally kills the white/black/red theme I have on my Si (I've removed or hidden almost all of the chrome.)

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Honda-Civic-LED-Daytime-Running-Lights-p/70-846.htm. Is a link to what they are. I never installed them, just took them out of the box and did a test fit.

They are wicked bright - and there's no dimming (my other concern) - they're always at 100% brightness. This wasn't something that was identified in the write up.

The sequential turns are pretty awesome tho. This setup just wasn't for me.

They retail from iJDM for 160, I'm asking $60 + shipping.

Thanks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SonicGreyStorm

Manual transmission for life...
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Turbo 6sp MT
Country flag
Damn if only they fit hatch...

OP
OP
Crstfr

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Eyelid is an eyelid I thought. They're listed as "2016+ Civic" :)

david-tryk

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.0 VTEC Elegance A/T Navi
Country flag
Lowered price... ($100+shipping)
Did you manage to sell these ? If not how much to ship it to DK ?
Have I understood correctly - they are white like the standard DRL’s in the halogen headlight and once you flip your turn signal they go yellow ? Or do they have to be yellow all the time for the sequential turn signal function to work ?

OP
OP
Crstfr

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Did you manage to sell these ? If not how much to ship it to DK ?
Have I understood correctly - they are white like the standard DRL’s in the halogen headlight and once you flip your turn signal they go yellow ? Or do they have to be yellow all the time for the sequential turn signal function to work ?
I'll figure it out (if I can).

They're super bright white (or blue) when the vehicle is on, turn signal on, and white is off, and it becomes a sequential turn signal. Signal off, it goes back to white. LED white, not halogen white.

david-tryk

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.0 VTEC Elegance A/T Navi
Country flag
I'll figure it out (if I can).

They're super bright white (or blue) when the vehicle is on, turn signal on, and white is off, and it becomes a sequential turn signal. Signal off, it goes back to white. LED white, not halogen white.

Sounds great !

let me know about the shipping - if possible.. otherwise i'll try to find a pair on amazon or somewhere else..

OP
OP
Crstfr

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Gonna bump this one up - and lower the price. $75+ shipping.

OP
OP
Crstfr

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That’s a decent price. Seen them on eBay for cheaper with free shipping. None on at the moment tho.
Thanks!

At this point, I've been sitting on them for a year (in a box on a shelf) - and want em gone.

OP
OP
Crstfr

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just took another look, and I see 2 up on ebay right now - one for 90, the other for 150, lol.

OP
OP
Crstfr

Crstfr

First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
why not just wrap them with 5% tint or something to make the chrome black?
Someone else could absolutely do that, and it'd work great. (I don't have the Civic any longer) ;)
Sponsored