Which stage 1 tune?

momesh

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Picking up a ktuner here soon. Which company has the best stage 1 tune?
Sponsored

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Picking up a ktuner here soon. Which company has the best stage 1 tune?
TSP Tune by Derek Robinson, which comes with KTuner for free if you purchase the unit from Two Step Performance (vendor on here).
Stock and I think on 93oct, it showed 237whp/282trq
Thanks for the referral. We may be a bit biased but we do believe ours it the best. I do think you will find many other site members that agree!

https://twostepperformance.com/coll...ucts/tsp-stage-1-tune-for-2017-honda-civic-si

https://twostepperformance.com/collections/frontpage/products/ktunerflash-v1-2-tuning-package

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI
Country flag
I believe it is the best available right now. Over the canned hondata tunes it feels much stronger with a very smoother power delivery TSP did a great job. Downloaded mine yesterday and I love it....

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Another vote for TSP, excellent customer service as well. I also have the old Vit Stage 1 and compared to the Vit the TSP blows it out of the water!

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Our S1 tune supports all of the mods you already have. Stage 1 does not support flex fuel.

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We offer a completely custom flex fuel tune for $399.99. We do not offer an other stage maps at this time.

bwsteg

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Can anyone compare this tune to vits stage 1 tune? I’m very interested in purchasing but would like to know if there’s a difference between the two. Thanks

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Have many times over lol, I have Vit stage 1 on slot 1 and TSP on slot 2, tsp blows vits it if the water and then there are the enhancements that came from Ktuner that are not available with vits tune. I also just put the prl race cobra on last night and tsp hooked me up with the tune for the race maf, it’s way better and extremely happy with TSP!

Stanim

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Can anyone compare this tune to vits stage 1 tune? I’m very interested in purchasing but would like to know if there’s a difference between the two. Thanks
There is no more Vit stage 1 available I believe. I just placed an order for the TSP stage 1. I'll see how it does

SI-Raw

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
Can the TSP Stage 1 tune be purchased separately?

I already have Ktuner.

What PSI is the TSP tune running?

10Gensi

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Have many times over lol, I have Vit stage 1 on slot 1 and TSP on slot 2, tsp blows vits it if the water and then there are the enhancements that came from Ktuner that are not available with vits tune. I also just put the prl race cobra on last night and tsp hooked me up with the tune for the race maf, it’s way better and extremely happy with TSP!
This is crazy to hear because vits tune is awesome (I have the stage 1) I am tempted to try this one now. What enhancements are you talking about? What makes it better than vits?

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Can the TSP Stage 1 tune be purchased separately?

I already have Ktuner.

What PSI is the TSP tune running?
Yes, I bought at 69 special it went up a bit but probably still less right now.

This is crazy to hear because vits tune is awesome (I have the stage 1) I am tempted to try this one now. What enhancements are you talking about? What makes it better than vits?
Vit's was early on, KTuner has did massive updates, so now you have the adjustable launch RPM with the cruise, as well as the 3 maps that are built on the single tune being loaded. I have more power up top of the turbo, and the no lift shift settings are way better on this tune compared to Vit's older one. This tune is superior in all ways to include the MPG... On vits I went from 38 no tune to 33 on Vit's regardless of running sport or not. With the TSP even with sport on seeing 37, with no sport and using the second setting which is 19.5/23 with some tweaks over basemaps I see 38 mpg:)
Sponsored