• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey guys, im looking for a exhaust for my sedan. but it seems like i cant really find anything besides the magnaflow and the afe and everything else is either for couple/hatch/type r. Im looking for something that sounds more aggressive but its hard to tell through sound clips online.
I guess my only options are those two, has anyone installed any of these? how do they sound?? Which one would be a better choice?
Sponsored

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, im looking for a exhaust for my sedan. but it seems like i cant really find anything besides the magnaflow and the afe and everything else is either for couple/hatch/type r. Im looking for something that sounds more aggressive but its hard to tell through sound clips online.
I guess my only options are those two, has anyone installed any of these? how do they sound?? Which one would be a better choice?
Considering both of those options have only just recently been released there really isn't much out there yet as far as which is better sounds better etc etc.

OP
OP

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
Considering both of those options have only just recently been released there really isn't much out there yet as far as which is better sounds better etc etc.
i think the magnflow been out for maybe a year or so. but your right, just wanted to see if anyone had one by now. :\
dont know too much about the exhaust beside the the magnaflow is 100$ cheaper than the aFe lol

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Give me a little bit of time and I'll have something for you guys.

OP
OP

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
Give me a little bit of time and I'll have something for you guys.
Looking forward to it :D do you have a estimated time when that’ll happen? just can’t wait to spend my tax refund on a exhaust haha

ferdinand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2019 BMW X2 M35i
Country flag
similar size - I think magnaflow reduces to 2 1/4 after the y and the afe/takeda is 2.5 the entire length. The magnaflow also uses a resonator and I do not think the afe/takeda does - (you can also get titanium tips on the afe/takeda), but the magnaflow should be around a hundred dollars less expensive.

OP
OP

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
similar size - I think magnaflow reduces to 2 1/4 after the y and the afe/takeda is 2.5 the entire length. The magnaflow also uses a resonator and I do not think the afe/takeda does - (you can also get titanium tips on the afe/takeda), but the magnaflow should be around a hundred dollars less expensive.
wait so does having a resonator make it sound more aggressive? sorry still a noob with these kind of stuff lol. but if you were to get one, which one would you go for??

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking forward to it :D do you have a estimated time when that’ll happen? just can’t wait to spend my tax refund on a exhaust haha
Still a ways out unfortunately as I have an intake, down-pipe, and a few other goodies scheduled ahead of that. But we are trying our best to get this ball rolling.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Please please please do a tri tip
Still undecided, Kind of thinking will reserve the tri-trip for the CTR as it's specific to the FK8 but will see. And to be honest I don't know if we will have any protruding tips for the sedan. It just throws off the body lines when you try and shove something under the OEM rear bumper that was never intended to be there. But I would be interested in what you guys want.

ferdinand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2019 BMW X2 M35i
Country flag
wait so does having a resonator make it sound more aggressive? sorry still a noob with these kind of stuff lol. but if you were to get one, which one would you go for??
A resonator tends to quiet an exhaust - it does not make it louder.

OP
OP

Aegean303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
A resonator tends to quiet an exhaust - it does not make it louder.
Alright, and hey is it better to weld the exhaust on or just use the clamps that comes with it?
Sponsored