Where to sell my Honda other than a dealer?

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
Yes I do agree if buying used, private party is almost always a better deal. Been a long time since I bought a used car - I'm a sucker for that new car smell :D Plenty of super low mileage vettes for sale. I haven't looked but seems like now would be a great time to buy as I figure quite a few will be upgrading to the C8.
I have Never bought a brand new car, I just can't justify losing that much value that fast, I did get close to the experience though, my Brothers Wife bought what is now my Civic brand New back in July 2016 and I actually got to drive it when it had around 600 Miles on the odometer, I've never owned a car that was less then 3 years old and I like that because those first years are the worst for depreciation.

The C8 announcement definitely impacted the lower end trim lines on the C7's, the Z06's are still holding around 60k give or take but the 1LT and some 2LT's dropped to sub 40k at still very decent mileage. My issue and the reason I ultimately went with the Civic for now was that I just couldn't get approved for a bigger loan because they think I can't afford it (and to be honest it would be stretching it) so the plan is to save everything I can spare and see where things are 3 years from now when the warranty is expired on this car. the MPG on the Civic is SO SO much better then my Trailblazer that I save enough money on gas to cover the full coverage insurance and still banks some savings each month and the civic is purely used for business (using the Trailblazer on the weekends) so basically anything and everything for it as well as the car itself is a tax write-off for my business. Only way I can get into a C7 anytime soon is if Publishers Clearing House shows up at my house again but this time with a BIGGER check or Bitcoin goes crazy.
Sponsored