Where to get the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models?

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
as in for the floor mats?, this the second time I've heard about this
whats so bad about the husky logos?
personally id rather keep husky and support a good product than to see honda honda honda civic civic civic all over everything, it gets repetitive

if you really want to, just take the husky gel sticker out trace it scan it and create your own cover for that area in a vector program such as adobe illustrator

HayaiKuruma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Country flag

HayaiKuruma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Country flag
I work in the parts departement for Honda in Québec,Canada

here are the part number (there are 2 colors available)

75773-TBC-C11ZA FS "Gothic grey metalic" for White and lunar silver
75773-TBC-C11ZB GG "Flash Silver" for all the other collors

We sell them 13.99 each +tx
Just an FYI, I got my OEM stickers in and I think the gothic grey looks like shit. Straight up black, either gloss or matte, looks way better IMHO. I mean, my hatch trimis a deep black all over it and adding this grey just doesn't look right. Really disappointed. I would like gloss black if anyone can hook me up.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought some from this seller and never got it. Had to get PayPal involved and I got a full refund. Sent this seller a million messages. No reply. I do believe this seller is the same person (Timothy) that was selling decals and vanished from this forum.
Yeah, it's TJ because when I clicked on the "contact us" link, it popped up as TJ's email. He's been very busy as of late coz he's usually more reliable than this. I got my first decals from him within 5 days. Too bad he isn't selling the the CivicX or CivicX.com decals. Would like a large one on top of my rear glass like @joserevelo.

HayaiKuruma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback EX
Country flag
Yeah, it's TJ because when I clicked on the "contact us" link, it popped up as TJ's email. He's been very busy as of late coz he's usually more reliable than this. I got my first decals from him within 5 days. Too bad he isn't selling the the CivicX or CivicX.com decals. Would like a large one on top of my rear glass like @joserevelo.
Yeah, but he has 3 or 4 listings up on eBay. I tried to contact him for 2 weeks. I don't care how busy he is. If your going to be a seller, then be legit or take down your listing. Some sellers even put vacation notices on their listings to let you know your item won't ship.

My point is, just communicate. He has totally dropped off the radar.

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone knows where to get
mycivictouring4.jpg
the "Turbo" Decal seen in Canadian Models
I got lucky, I work at at car dealership and someone traded his 16 ex-l in and in the glove box was 7 of them, he said he got them on e bay

Unibrow Tail Lights

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I bought some from this seller and never got it. Had to get PayPal involved and I got a full refund. Sent this seller a million messages. No reply. I do believe this seller is the same person (Timothy) that was selling decals and vanished from this forum.
Damn I was about to buy some from that seller too... Anyone know any other website I could buy two White Turbo stickers? Not that College Hills Honda website because they're charging around 15 EACH. Thanks in advance!

aruiz2014

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Rallye Red
Anyone have info on the Turbo decal for the hatch rear window? Is it the same size as the side Turbo decals i see everyone with in this thread? Not seeing anyone with a hatch and the canadian turbo rear decal.

froggydogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn I was about to buy some from that seller too... Anyone know any other website I could buy two White Turbo stickers? Not that College Hills Honda website because they're charging around 15 EACH. Thanks in advance!
That's where I got mine, and I couldn't be happier. They're OEM, one single decal (as opposed to individual letters, which are more likely to have a corner lift) and they survived a New England winter without so much as a scratch. Worth every penny.
Sponsored