Where do you keep your sunglasses in the Hatchback?

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
Okay so I am a little disappointed in the lack of a sunglass holder in this car, but perhaps some of you have come up with other clever ways to keep your glasses "safe" from damage during a car ride that you don't need them? If so please feel free to dump them here as I'm all ears.

Currently trying to keep myself occupied until I can actually make my purchase :) so forgive the amateur question.
Sponsored

LMFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Okay so I am a little disappointed in the lack of a sunglass holder in this car, but perhaps some of you have come up with other clever ways to keep your glasses "safe" from damage during a car ride that you don't need them? If so please feel free to dump them here as I'm all ears.

Currently trying to keep myself occupied until I can actually make my purchase :) so forgive the amateur question.
This is where I keep my sunglasses in the car. On where the arrow is, there is a little side pocket that fits and sits my sunglasses perfectly and its an easy grab when i need it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Where do you keep your sunglasses in the Hatchback? Interior

OP
OP

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is where I keep my sunglasses in the car. On where the arrow is, there is a little side pocket that fits and sits my sunglasses perfectly and its an easy grab when i need it.

Interior.jpg
That's not a bad spot actually and mostly out of sight too, thank you. I'll have to bring my glasses with my on a test drive to be sure lol.

OP
OP

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Did it like this in my 2002, also. Really only works well if the temples of your sunglasses are straight.
If I still had my Gascans that would be perfect. I could always go back to them if Oakley still makes them lol

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If I still had my Gascans that would be perfect. I could always go back to them if Oakley still makes them lol
Oh, they definitely still make the gascans. In fact, that what I was wearing before I switched to the Jupiters, both of which have straight temples

Only time I had any issue with them falling was when I hit a big ass bump. Otherwise, they've held up there perfectly, even with the gascans

OP
OP

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have this clip and I keep it on the passenger side visor
That's not a bad idea either and looks like there are plenty of different versions too. Never even considered a clip like that. :)

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
in their case on the passenger seat, I basically never have anyone else in the car with me so my passenger seat is my catch all.

OP
OP

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
in their case on the passenger seat, I basically never have anyone else in the car with me so my passenger seat is my catch all.
hah unfortunately I've got a big family that likes to ask for rides so I try to keep the passenger seat clear :)

BoxsterSteve

still plays with cars...
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Porsche Boxster S, 2018 Civic Touring sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I put one of these in my sedan, but can’t see why this wouldn’t work for you.

It replaces the “holy fuck” handle and holds my big Oakley shades just fine.

https://www.amazon.ca/wurthroad-Sun...ivic+sunglasses+holder&qid=1576621248&sr=8-45
Well damn now that looks like a pretty clean install too. I'll add that to my amazon wishlist for when purchase day arrives :) I like this one and the visor clip so far the most. I'm a sucker for convenient placement lol.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag