Where do I go to get new exhaust installed?

Bodhizefa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR and CBP CR-V
Country flag
Hi all. I am considering purchasing a new exhaust system for my Type R, but I have no clue what to do with it once I buy it. I cannot install it myself for a variety of reasons, so I need some general advice on where I should go to have someone else install it. I have no idea who would be qualified to do this install, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

battledog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Country flag
Find a performance shop or a general car mechanic in your area and ask for a quote. Use Google Maps, Yelp or see if there's someone from NC here who can recommend a shop for you.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
You can also see if you can rent a lift by the hour close to you - this is a do-able job in under an hour with basic hand tools. Just another option to consider.

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
Hi all. I am considering purchasing a new exhaust system for my Type R, but I have no clue what to do with it once I buy it. I cannot install it myself for a variety of reasons, so I need some general advice on where I should go to have someone else install it. I have no idea who would be qualified to do this install, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Important: Make sure the place you take your car to won’t cut your OEM original exhaust system. And yes, it does fit inside the car, for you to bring it back home & store it. :thumbsup: