Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Teknotik for performance parts.
1010Tires for wheels and tires.
If you only need tires and not wheels I would recommend pmctire - they have wheels, but not a big selection
Sponsored

kcabbit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Civic LX | 2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
Im not sure if anyone here need a front lip
but racing bee is selling some for cheaper...
$140 vs Kplayground for $180
I can vouch for RacingBee in Scarborough as well. I bought a spoiler here for a very comparable price to Ebay. They also have black gloss front grills which I'm thinking of purchasing in the future for around $150. And the best part is that they'll let you test fit it before you purchase. No guessing games.

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone find DEPO smoked side markers yet for a reasonable price? $50 is good, but an extra $50 for shipping is a bit ludicrous. D'oh Canada.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport - Honda Sensing
Country flag
Anyone find DEPO smoked side markers yet for a reasonable price? $50 is good, but an extra $50 for shipping is a bit ludicrous. D'oh Canada.
Let me know if you find any if you can please? Not sure what DEPO means though...

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Let me know if you find any if you can please? Not sure what DEPO means though...
DEPO was a brand of smoked side markers, they're very tough to find now. Might not be made anymore.

I just got iJDMtoy smoked side markers with Amber LED bulbs on eBay. I think they were like 70 bucks shipped.

Some people have complained about them leaking, so I sealed all around the edges with clear super glue. So far so good.

https://m.ebay.ca/itm/JDM-Smoked-Le...Honda-Civic-/132414480780?txnId=1487486242003

Honda Civic 10th gen Where do Canadians buy their upgrades? 20180723_151917

Honda Civic 10th gen Where do Canadians buy their upgrades? 20180723_152008

GDome

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Seriously I've been watching like a hawk for any Canadian websites/stores that sell these things but I can't seem to find any except for on amazon/ebay where I'd literally have to pay double just to get it shipped here.

Swank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe Black
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seriously I've been watching like a hawk for any Canadian websites/stores that sell these things but I can't seem to find any except for on amazon/ebay where I'd literally have to pay double just to get it shipped here.
Oh I feel your pain for sure. These look to be about $57 CAD all in, but the listing says they are only compatible with a 2018 CTR, no other 2018 models. As far as I know sidemarkers are exactly the same on all 2016-2018 Civics.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fit-2016-2018-Honda-Civic-Smoke-Lens-Side-Marker-Lights-Lamps-T10-SMD-LED-Bulbs/142800314962?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Also, do LED bulbs in the side markers cause hyper-flashing when you signal if you don't have load resistors?

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Also, do LED bulbs in the side markers cause hyper-flashing when you signal if you don't have load resistors?
I don't think they ever blink unless you splice them into the turn signal wires.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How long does KPlayground take to send out orders? I paid for something 2 weeks ago and am not getting any answers or updates from them...

RallyeX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Dont bother with the cheap 20 dollar ones on Ebay! you have to cut the notches for the bulbs to fit and break the tabs to secure them in the fender.. Although they do look decent.. You get what you pay for.

Aurelleah

First Name
Aurelleah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX in Modern Steel
Country flag
Thank you for the recommendation skstyle, delfonic and others in this thread! Much appreciated. Anyone in Canada is welcome to reach out to us by email, phone or live chat on our website for help/tech/advice/product feedback. We have been working exclusively with Honda/Acura cars for 12+ years.

We are working at getting many of the newly released 10th gen parts on our website, but always feel free to ask as well if you cant find something. As for price we offer very aggressive prices but also have a price match policy as well, which includes US websites (factored for exchange) to help save Canadians money and get it to you quicker (next business day in most of ontario/quebec, 2 days to most of the east coast and 3-4 central canada, 4-5 to BC).

Thanks - Eric @ Teknotik
Heya, just a question about how long it takes for an order to ship out usually? I'm in northern ontario, ordered tuesday at 10pm and order was received wednesday morning, but hasn't processed/shipped out (Super excited to get my ktuner and intake!)

Teknotik.com

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura NSX
Country flag
We ship all in stock orders the same day they are received (before 3pm usually when Fedex shows up). We have lots of K-tuners in stock and one is on hold for you. The intake was out of stock but will be here this week so the order will ship once complete. We make sure any pending orders are given priority, so you can be assured your order will leave the same day the intake shows up. We ship all orders from our location. Tracking will be sent to your email at that time from us, so watch your email. From that point its only 2 days transit time to your door! Thanks for your order! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions 1-888-744-0174. You can also check your account on the site for order status and record of the tracking when its been shipped.

absolude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KW SC 2007 CSX Type S, 2023 PWP Si
Country flag