Where can I get nice mudflaps so I can stop getting the side of my car dirty???

RIC3HUNT3R

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Lx"FK7" (Canadian spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I have a 2018 civic hatchback with aftermarket wheels that have a decent amount of poke. It's not crazy poke imo, but enough to get the side dirty the second I leave the car wash... i was thinking about mudflaps to protect the paint and maybe for looks too.iz there a place i can order online or better yet go in person. Live in the K-W area in Ontario. Can do 150km radius for parts. Let me know plz!!

Edit: here is a pic of my car

Honda Civic 10th gen Where can I get nice mudflaps so I can stop getting the side of my car dirty??? IMG_20190623_210310_635
Sponsored

vladucard

First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah, true! I did read, however, it can be modified to work for the non-sport. Unfortunately, I don't have the thread where the person did that for their non-sport, sorry!

OP
OP
RIC3HUNT3R

RIC3HUNT3R

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
He has an LX, those won't fit.
How much of a difference is there between an LX and the sport regarding mudflaps? And is there a possible way to get around it? Let me know tnx

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How much of a difference is there between an LX and the sport regarding mudflaps? And is there a possible way to get around it? Let me know tnx
As far as I know they're designed to go around the side skirts on the sport models. They could be made to fit I'm sure. But if you're gonna be hacking them up anyway you may be better off getting the universal rally armor flaps and saving some $$.

OP
OP
RIC3HUNT3R

RIC3HUNT3R

First Name
Andrei
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As far as I know they're designed to go around the side skirts on the sport models. They could be made to fit I'm sure. But if you're gonna be hacking them up anyway you may be better off getting the universal rally armor flaps and saving some $$.
Hmm ok I'll look into it, thx!

Garlow1979

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I have a 2018 civic hatchback with aftermarket wheels that have a decent amount of poke. It's not crazy poke imo, but enough to get the side dirty the second I leave the car wash... i was thinking about mudflaps to protect the paint and maybe for looks too.iz there a place i can order online or better yet go in person. Live in the K-W area in Ontario. Can do 150km radius for parts. Let me know plz!!

Edit: here is a pic of my car

IMG_20190623_210310_635.jpg
I have the universal rallyarmor flaps.

Honda Civic 10th gen Where can I get nice mudflaps so I can stop getting the side of my car dirty??? IMG_20190624_164402_08

Honda Civic 10th gen Where can I get nice mudflaps so I can stop getting the side of my car dirty??? IMG_20190624_164402_01