WHERE CAN I BUY AN OEM SI REAR BUMPER COVER CHEAP

Mogadee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Mazdaspeed 3, '17 WOP Si Sedan
Country flag
He could be trying to not involve his insurance so he is fixing it out of pocket to be reimbursed later.
That's not how it would work. You would notify your insurance, they make you whole, and then they would subrogate either the at fault's insurance or the at fault driver directly. It's half of why insurance is carried. They are your army of lawyers for all things concerned with your covered property.
Sponsored

Mistborn7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Most (if not all) of the other body or trim parts on that website come pre-painted in the colors; however, looking back at the bumper cover, it does not. Weird. Maybe that's why it is for in store pick-up only?
Same with front bumper, was looking for a buddy who got a nudge from someone in a parking lot. It kind of bent his plastic front license plate cover. The bumper looks okay but he was asking about replacement. His is in Aegean and I didn't see an option for paint on that one either.

OP
OP
y2kprofesor

y2kprofesor

First Name
marius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic si
Country flag
Same with front bumper, was looking for a buddy who got a nudge from someone in a parking lot. It kind of bent his plastic front license plate cover. The bumper looks okay but he was asking about replacement. His is in Aegean and I didn't see an option for paint on that one either.[/
Thank you guys for help just got a new oem bumper cover $331 and got it painted for $150 so I am moving on with the repair of the SI.pp
Sponsored