Where are the civicx at ?

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
Yup,.. I've seen a few brand new culver Honda civics (2016's) out on the road, as far as Hollywood, haha.. I drive around a lot at work.
I drive to long beach and back everyday, i see only probably 3 or 4 including mine. I might see yours someday I drive down venice! :)

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
LOL I like to pretend that we are friends whenever I see one. Except the other day I saw another Aegean blue and it made me feel less special, made me upset:rofl:
Frienemies??? LOL.

Last edited:

PandaXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EX-T with Honda Sensing
Country flag
Damn bro that looks good. You are making me regret not getting lunar silver! by the way. do you have a body kit on it? what have you done to it?
that is a stock bumper, civics with Honda Sense have different fog light grills than civic with out
i like the non sensing fog light grills they are more sportier looking

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In my small town in central CA, I've seen only 2 other CivicX - A WOP (EX variant) and a MSM (EX variant). Feeling like the big man on campus driving around in my WOP Touring. Two weeks into ownership, I was in a restaurant eating lunch with friends and had my car parked in the front. Noticed a few people on the next table looking out at my car. Also, a couple of ladies walking by stopped and approached my car to take a closer look! I was beaming with pride! Last week, on a trip to and from San Bernardino, I saw only 2 Civics on the highway. I was like, "Where the heck are they???" Like you all, I yell out and scare everyone in the car, "There's one!!! Oh yeah!!!" No offense, but I think the sedan is better proportioned because the coupe has that stubby rear end look. But to each his/her own. As soon as the SI comes out, we'll definitely be put in our place. I'll gladly pull over to the slower lane and let them by, so I can gawk/drool. In the meantime, rock on my fellow humble road warriors!

Last edited:

nurvcom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CIVIC TOURING 1.5L TURBO CVT 4DR // 2001 IS300 2JZ 3.0L // 2000 F250 CCSB 7.3L
Country flag
Sacramento ca