Where are the civicx at ?

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't seen any civic x out on the road besides mine where are you guys hiding lol. I've been driving up and down lots of wide eye stares and double takes when they notice its civic!
Sponsored

classmarcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T LSM ; 2006 Civic EX ASM
Country flag
LOL, I drive around SFV more and i haven't seen one also, I agree with you with the look others give me when im out.

I had a friendly head to head with a 8th gen Si coupe on the 210 freeway 5 nights ago when the driver recognized my car was a 10th gen, we were more or less 120mph but he had to break off to exit the freeway... but jeez, this turbo was just purring at that speed and wanting more ( compared with my 06 EX).

OP
OP
hondafan

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea I drive more of the HB, SA, and FV area once in a blue moon I go up to the sfv area. I was on the 5 freeway a couple nights ago and this 9th gen civic si started to go head to head with me. I didn't even noticed that him till he started to rev his engine at this point I hadn't really pushed my car so I said what the heck so we got at it. Even with the 2.0 Na engine the car pulled ahead in no time. We went for a second pull since he said something about missing a gear so we go still got ahead him by at least 2 car length before he took an off ramp.

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
I live in Northern Ca but was in Anaheim last night and this morning, I saw a '16 Civic at about 5 am on I 5 heading north, at a lane closure slow down just south of downtown LA, I jumped off to go around the slow traffic and saw it in the slow lane, I believe the driver was about to jump off and go around the backup as well.:drive:

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Same for me! I live in Massachusetts, and I have not seen ANY of the X Civics at all other than my own lol
Where ever i go though, people look at it, and if I'm stopped somewhere, people ask questions about it.
When I got my new tires put on, all the guys came over and asked me questions for almost an hour LOL
Lucky for me I know my car inside out and could answer their questions.

OP
OP
hondafan

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Spotted 2 this morning a red one pulling out of the gym I go to. A black one at driving out of Costco parking last night

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Spotted another 16 Civic in traffic on HWY 24 in walnut Creek on Friday, totally stock.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I thought I saw one this morning, turned out to be a 2016 Accord LOL We were both gawking at each other.
The only place I have seen Civic X is when I go to the dealership to get more toys installed lol

CE1_nobling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 6sp , 1997 Honda Accord EX Wagon , 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CrewCab 6.0
Country flag
A co-worker of mine bought his wife an EX-L but that's the only one I've seen in North Houston.
I drive 20 miles on the freeway each way and have yet to see another one .

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Starting to see more HRV's on the road. It took over two months to see one in the wild. Only 2016 Civic's I've seen are people testing at our nearby dealer. Nothing in the wild yet.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Starting to see more HRV's on the road. It took over two months to see one in the wild. Only 2016 Civic's I've seen are people testing at our nearby dealer. Nothing in the wild yet.
I saw one HRV this morning, first one I've seen

crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
I have yet to see a 10th gen Civic here in Charlotte.

Kylerc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Infiniti G35 and 16 Civic EX-T
I live in SoCal and I've had my Civic for 3 weeks now. I have yet to see another one on the road.

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
One of the girls at my CrossFit box got a Civic over the weekend, she did go for a ride in mine when I first got it, apparently she liked it.
Sponsored